Honor 8 with gift box $265 at Amazon

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Yeah I'm not seeing the bundle. Must have sold out. I'm telling you this phone, the Honor 8 is about to take off here in the US. I feel certain of it. I'm unsure if we will see the Honor 8 with the big carriers but I'm certain the Honor 9 will be offered. When that happens watch how big Huawei Honor get here. They will easily rival Samsung for the top slot. I just have this strong feeling this will indeed happen within two years.

Jay G63

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
I'm done with the big 4 cone august. Going to get an unlocked device and go to cricket unlimited plan i believe. Hoping honor 9 has a decent price tag on it.

Stalonage

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I may just yet but alot can happen between now and august

You are correct. I'm not sure if you have ever been to Swappa.com but you can find really good deals there. I got my honor 8 for 300 with two gift box sets. It was brand new unopened.

Jay G63

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
I've looked there but not on awhile. As my time with sprint draws to an end i will revisit it. Thanks for the reminder.

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
In my opinion Tracfone is the best deal going on the AT&T network.
Fast with so many refill options.
Personally I'm so happy with Tracfone I want to port 2 other accounts from T-Mobile to Tracfone.

It really is the best on-demand network.

orangecroc

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Seeing the concepts for this year's flagships and the screen xaomi managed to fit in the mi mix I will be waiting for honor to fit a 5.5-6“ screen in a small frame before I upgrade from my honor 8!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I know this . Just wanting to stay away 2 year contracts.

All the major carriers including Verizon currently offer unlimited data and service contracts are gone on all carriers which is what is traditionally considered "contracts" . although att requires dtv.

All the carriers also allow you to byop and no finance contract is required, although some prefer say the current Verizon promotion which lets you trade in an s6 for a new pixel for free with a two year finance contract and bill credits. But again that is just an option... You can byop to avoid any two year commitment.

Jay G63

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
All the major carriers including Verizon currently offer unlimited data and service contracts are gone on all carriers which is what is traditionally considered "contracts" . although att requires dtv.

All the carriers also allow you to byop and no finance contract is required, although some prefer say the current Verizon promotion which lets you trade in an s6 for a new pixel for free with a two year finance contract and bill credits. But again that is just an option... You can byop to avoid any two year commitment.
Ok good to know, thanks for the heads up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch