So are there still lots who haven't received the 5.0 yet?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm patient enough ^_^ let me know how you like it !!

I really love it so far! The lock screen is a lot more intuitive - you can set your screen to wake upon getting a notification. And your texts, emails, etc show up on the lock screen, along with the first couple words of said message. Which is wonderful, because I was really missing these kinds of things.

The app drawer option is there but I haven't felt the need to use it yet. Also, I see that Honor gives you/updated their health app, because my lock screen has a pedometer count on it.

Hope you get yours soon!

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Got my update this morning around 9am, didn't pay attention and never realized I didn't receive a single phone call all day. Finally my wife called me on my work phone said she called me 5 times and every time it went straight to voice mail. I called my Honor from my work phone and sure enough it was going straight to voice mail, not a single ring and no voice mail notification. Was not in the mood to do a FDR. Did a soft reset, holding down the power button till the phone turned itself off and then back on. That seemed to fix it.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Ugh still nothing for me. I just checked. Maybe I'll get it in 2018. If it hasn't come by then I guess I'll drop honor lol.

It's coming soon. Someone around these parts (I can't recall your name at the moment, sorry) said that the timeframe of the rollout is from the 11th to the 17th.

orangecroc

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Me too, late last night I got the notification....So far I like it alot. I like how the notification screen has been updated. My only issue is that everything seems larger
You can change the dpi in developer settings by changing the smallest width here.
69fccec519c759cc4604a11f664a0d5c.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781