So I owned the mle ost hidden secret in the tablet world. A Huawei Media Pad 3. It's every bit equal to if not better ten the iPad pro. I'm so very serious as I test out a lot of tech. Anyways I received just a random update to my 4.1 on it today. At first I thought it was 5.0 but nope, it's still 4.1 but just a random update.

By the way if anyone has questions on the MedPad 3 I have answers. It's a huge version of the Honor 8 in a 8.4 awesome sounding device. Downfall, no celluar version here in the US but hands down the best tablet money can buy on a tablet right now. Unbelievable. I went with the 64g that comes with ear buds as the sound system is awesome. Screen resolution is higher than the iPad pro and it also has 4gs of ram. Tablet is flat out number one and 10 people know about it. Seriously.
    02-16-2017 05:23 PM
    So I owned the mle ost hidden secret in the tablet world. A Huawei Media Pad 3. It's every bit equal to if not better ten the iPad pro. I'm so very serious as I test out a lot of tech. Anyways I received just a random update to my 4.1 on it today. At first I thought it was 5.0 but nope, it's still 4.1 but just a random update.

By the way if anyone has questions on the MedPad 3 I have answers. It's a huge version of the Honor 8 in a 8.4 awesome sounding device. Downfall, no celluar version here in the US but hands down the best tablet money can buy on a tablet right now. Unbelievable. I went with the 64g that comes with ear buds as the sound system is awesome. Screen resolution is higher than the iPad pro and it also has 4gs of ram. Tablet is flat out number one and 10 people know about it. Seriously.
    Where did you order (or pick it up) from?
    libra89 likes this.
    02-16-2017 05:37 PM
    Where did you order (or pick it up) from?
    Amazon had both versions. 32g and 64g. One was $299 and the 64g comes with ear buds at $349. 4th the cost of an iPad pro and 100 percent equal to it in every way except it's not offered here in the US as Celluar . Best tablet by far I've tested that's on the market and I've tested just about all of them. I've owned the iPad pro three times. Even had the 12.9 inch too. This Huawei 8.4 Med Pad 3 is unbelievable. My favorite tablet to date I've used yet. Higher screen resolution. Phenomenal sound system. Fast as lightning. ZERO LAG. I mean that. It's a huge inflated honor 8 on steroids that looked like Arnold swarstniger when he was the terminator. I am just blown away that many 25 people in the US owns one. If it were more than they couldn't keep this tablet in stock. That's why I keep harping on Honor Huawei being Samsung's number one rival in two plus years. If anyone gets this tablet it's not even possible that you won't like it. I know for a fact. I use mine every day and I know by testing so many out that it's the best. It puts the Samsung Tab S2 9.7 to SHAME!!! In every facet. I've never steered anyone wrong her as I'm post on here for fun and to also help others. I'm telling the honest truth that it's not remotely possible for anyone who uses this tablet. The 3 now I'm speaking or that they will not love it.
    02-16-2017 08:10 PM
    Huawei tablets are pretty great. The newest one, the mate book is incredible with its keyboard accessory it's a very fast, very capable tablet, comparable to many tablet PCS And it's beautiful.
    02-18-2017 03:55 AM
    Huawei tablets are pretty great. The newest one, the mate book is incredible with its keyboard accessory it's a very fast, very capable tablet, comparable to many tablet PCS And it's beautiful.
    Tell me more about what you have if you don't mind. So you have their PC version? The MedPad 3 is by far amongst the top three tablets including apple on the market yet, no one even realized this at all. What exactly do you have and if you don't mind sharing more about it?
    02-23-2017 10:26 PM
    I don't have the mate book, but I have played with one and it's an incredible surface PC
    02-24-2017 03:54 PM
    I want that tablet so much, but I can't find it anywhere in my country (don't want to order online because I have bad experience). I'm actually considering getting the M2 Premium, the only thing holding me back is it probably won't be getting any software/security updates. But I agree, definitely great tablets, shame people pay the same (or higer) price for an inferior product.
    02-24-2017 04:16 PM