Has anyone had a problem installing software since the Nougat/EMUI upgrade?

SammyKhalifa

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Hey,

Several months ago I purchased the board game humble bundle, which includes several small phone versions of popular board games. It is not on the Play store. I set my phone to allow from sources not on the play store (or however it's worded). Click the downloaded file to install, but the "Next" button to install the program is not "clickable."

I read in a few places that using a "screen filter" app will make this happen. I'm not using any, though, other than what's already included in our phones. About the only non-standard thing I'm using is that I am using a theme. I AM running Nova launcher, but no luck either through Nova or when I go back to the Huawei launcher.

I feel like I'm not doing a good job explaining myself, but does this make sense? Is anyone else having this problem? Otherwise I'm really liking the improvements since the update.

SammyKhalifa

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
UPDATE--I figured it out. I changed from the downloaded theme I was using to one of the "standard" ones that came out with the update. Everything worked fine. Not sure why, but I'm putting it here for the sake of people that might be googling to find an answer to the issue. :)

The launcher didn't make a difference, but the awesome all black theme I had on was keeping me from being able to "click" to continue on the installation screen. It wasn't pressable.