Anyone else experiencing WIFI challenges on their Honor 8

Andrew_404

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Since the upgrade to 5.0, I'm experiencing connectivity issues with certain websites. Pages take forever to load even now while loading this forum page took over two minutes. Videos are slow to load too such as You Tube etc. Just curious..

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I sometimes experience those little bugs off and on, but they go away after a few days. For example, my WiFi would keep disconnecting and then reconnecting (though it wasn't my modem, because the internet on my laptop was fine); but that issue went away after a few days.

Have you tried rebooting your device and/or turning off your WiFi connection for a time; then turning it back on again? What about other devices in your connection area - are they working well under the WiFi connection?

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
The only thing I noticed concerning wifi since the update has been when I come home from work my phone no longer automatically connects to my home wifi, I have to turn wifi off then back on again to connect.

Andrew_404

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Yes I've done a router reboot and I've even factory reset my Honor 8. It's a little better but not 100% each time. Wasn't an issue prior to the phone 5.0 update. As always, thank you for your input.