Ok, hate if you will I'm in love with my Honor 8. Awesome phone, reliable with excellent call quality. I have no complaints but I'm bored chaps...

Jeez I'm torn. Guess I'm in a lucky place to be able to afford either phone. What to do what to do.

Help. Should I stay with what we know the honorable Honor 8 or should I pull the trigger and but either the Keyone for blackberry or consider the HTC U11?

Both look awesome on paper. Sexy blue for the HTC. Blackberry a real keyboard. Darn.. Help!!!!!!
    Morty2264 likes this.
    06-01-2017 06:18 PM
    HTC U11 camera looking very good and only reason you should be getting keyone is a keyboard. Keyone is $550 and HTC U11 $650 but U11 has snapdragon 835 and keyone has snapdragon 625.
    Andrew_404 and Dconn1975 like this.
    06-01-2017 06:41 PM
    HTC U11 camera looking very good and only reason you should be getting keyone is a keyboard. Keyone is $550 and HTC U11 $650 but U11 has snapdragon 835 and keyone has snapdragon 625.
    Good points thank you for your input
    Dconn1975 likes this.
    06-01-2017 06:48 PM
    I say grab that HTC! I looked at it and read up on it and it's better than the honor in almost every category. Get the HTC. The phone I want if I'm paying that type of money is the new Samsung S8. I handled it and it felt wonderful plus it's jammed and speced out. Depends on the screen size. I'd stay clear of blackberry products. I don't see them being around much longer honestly.
    06-01-2017 08:52 PM
    Both of your options are amazing, OP! I too am badly tempted by the HTC U11. Which phone can you see yourself using long-term? Which one do you feel is one you'd love to look at for a year or more?
    06-02-2017 07:59 AM
    Both of your options are amazing, OP! I too am badly tempted by the HTC U11. Which phone can you see yourself using long-term? Which one do you feel is one you'd love to look at for a year or more?
    Morty, the HTC looks like a well built phone that will last for many years. Typically I like to change phones every year or so so, am I spending way to much on a phone! That midnight blue on the HTC looks georgeous. The blackberry also look to be a good phone as well. Though the specs compared to the HTC is way different and a $100 less. Maybe I'll just wait and stick with Mr. Reliable Honor 8.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    06-02-2017 01:04 PM
    Morty, the HTC looks like a well built phone that will last for many years. Typically I like to change phones every year or so so, am I spending way to much on a phone! That midnight blue on the HTC looks georgeous. The blackberry also look to be a good phone as well. Though the specs compared to the HTC is way different and a $100 less. Maybe I'll just wait and stick with Mr. Reliable Honor 8.
    I agree! I usually upgrade every year or every year and a half, so I too try to spend less on a phone if and when I do upgrade. I really like the quality and look of the U11. I watched a speed test between that and the G6 and you could really tell that the U11 had the faster processor. I think I will stick with my Honor 8 as well and just see what happens with the U11 pricing.
    06-02-2017 01:23 PM
    Although I can't stand Samsung and touch wiz software interface, the phone I want right now is the S8! Like really badly. I handled it and tested it out and visually and the way it felt in my hand was like butter. I could deal with touch wiz to have it and I would. Plus is jammed up spec wise. Resolution is unbelievably great. Fast processor. I want one. If you consider the HTC go check out that Samsung S8. It may very well surprise you. It did me on all accounts.
    06-02-2017 02:00 PM
    I would love to try s8 VR functionality as well.
    Dconn1975 likes this.
    06-02-2017 02:07 PM
    I would love to try s8 VR functionality as well.
    I checked another one out today and oh my it's so good feeling and looks awesome. Feels perfect in one hand and the display is unbelievable. I love my honor 8 but I do believe I'd get that S8 over my honor right now given I wanted to drop $800 bucks!!! There in lies the problem. The honor 8 gives you all that at more than half the cost. That in itself is hard common sense wise to ignore. I'm also interested in the Honor 9 being released on June 12th. Not sure if that means it'll be available in the US then though. I was reading that the specs are a little better than the 8 and the price point will still be under $400. That's one more logical to buy in my eyes. I'll use my current honor 8 for a while longer since it's now a 64g and basically new as I traded off my Moto Z Play for it this past week so I can only look at the Samsung for now but I'm sure I'll cave at some point this year possibly.
    krazyatom likes this.
    06-02-2017 05:15 PM