missed call not showing up in notification and settings shortcut

culda1984

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
I recently got an Honor 8, and my missed calls are not showing up in notifications. I don't know about any missed calls until I open the dialer app. I also don't see the dialer app in the notification setting. Can someone help me with this problem?

I also can't find the edit option for the settings shortcut after the initial setup. Where can I change the shortcuts?

Thank you.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I recently got an Honor 8, and my missed calls are not showing up in notifications. I don't know about any missed calls until I open the dialer app. I also don't see the dialer app in the notification setting. Can someone help me with this problem?

I also can't find the edit option for the settings shortcut after the initial setup. Where can I change the shortcuts?

Thank you.
I'd do a hard reset to your phone and see if that clears it up. I can't think of any speficic way you can resolve that issue single handedly. Unless another chimes in and gives you an idea I'd do a hard reset and recovery reboot to your honor and that should but things back in order for you. Just back up your data. Hope that helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21