I recently got an Honor 8, and my missed calls are not showing up in notifications. I don't know about any missed calls until I open the dialer app. I also don't see the dialer app in the notification setting. Can someone help me with this problem?

I also can't find the edit option for the settings shortcut after the initial setup. Where can I change the shortcuts?

Thank you.
    Dconn1975 likes this.
    06-03-2017 11:43 AM
    I recently got an Honor 8, and my missed calls are not showing up in notifications. I don't know about any missed calls until I open the dialer app. I also don't see the dialer app in the notification setting. Can someone help me with this problem?

I also can't find the edit option for the settings shortcut after the initial setup. Where can I change the shortcuts?

Thank you.
    I'd do a hard reset to your phone and see if that clears it up. I can't think of any speficic way you can resolve that issue single handedly. Unless another chimes in and gives you an idea I'd do a hard reset and recovery reboot to your honor and that should but things back in order for you. Just back up your data. Hope that helps.
    06-03-2017 12:17 PM