What are people's reactions when they see your Honor?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Very true indeed! Also Huawei has got to jump on the CDMA train at some point but they've stated that they aren't hitting the US officially until 5g hits the market and again we are probably two years out from that. They will settle up with T Mobile before they officially announce they have entered the US market I'm sure or you're right, it'll cripple them. T Mobile does quite a bit of business as I guess them to be the third largest carrier I would think behind the big two.

They make CDMA phones, just not for phones which they ship to the USA. The mate 9 has CDMA. Not for usa variants though.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes I was meaning for the US market. They can't even think about officially entering this market without it.

My point is nothing technologically speaking is stopping them from making a phone with USA LTE. There could be legal aspects such as agreements, and they would need to get it certified by Verizon similar to what Motorola is doing for the moto g4 and what not

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I wish people would react with:

Hey there sweet phone!...will you take 250 for it? :)
Lol. Too funny lol. Yeah the honor 9 just killed the resell value of the 8 I think. I'm proof of that recently with mine but I was also quick selling it. The 8 automatically took an immediate dip in resell the second the 9 released. Even though it's still an awesome device, anything newer typically does that to last year's model. Your post made me laugh. Good one lol. Good stuff.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Lol. Too funny lol. Yeah the honor 9 just killed the resell value of the 8 I think. I'm proof of that recently with mine but I was also quick selling it. The 8 automatically took an immediate dip in resell the second the 9 released. Even though it's still an awesome device, anything newer typically does that to last year's model. Your post made me laugh. Good one lol. Good stuff.

Unfortunately that's the way things go. Because with smartphones, the new model usually comes in at the same price as the old model. So the resell of the old one takes a dip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37