Here is more proof and even supports my prediction about EMUI

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So ever since I fell for EMUI and honor I've been saying in a couple years they will rival Samsung and 3 years plus surpass Samsung to have second place. Huawei though claims that they will overtake apple too which I'm personally not so sure of but confidence is key. Here is yet another article that has surfaced in regard to my personal thoughts of Huawei honor well before any of these articles were published. I'll post the link in the next reply post. What do you guys think? Also the article makes a strong case for EMUI being in a league of its own just as I have been saying which is that, EMUI is not android and wasn't made or created to be anything like android. In fact it's so different that it most certainly could be offered as a third major software choice in the mobile industry. The articles touches on this too. I've not read hardly any who agree with me about EMUI be being a third software choice for the mobile tech world so what is each of your takes on that prediction I'm making clearly?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So ever since I fell for EMUI and honor I've been saying in a couple years they will rival Samsung and 3 years plus surpass Samsung to have second place. Huawei though claims that they will overtake apple too which I'm personally not so sure of but confidence is key. Here is yet another article that has surfaced in regard to my personal thoughts of Huawei honor well before any of these articles were published. I'll post the link in the next reply post. What do you guys think? Also the article makes a strong case for EMUI being in a league of its own just as I have been saying which is that, EMUI is not android and wasn't made or created to be anything like android. In fact it's so different that it most certainly could be offered as a third major software choice in the mobile industry. The articles touches on this too. I've not read hardly any who agree with me about EMUI be being a third software choice for the mobile tech world so what is each of your takes on that prediction I'm making clearly?

A look inside the company that aims to overtake Apple and Samsung

Here ya go. What do you guys and pretty gals think?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Worldwide, Samsung is number one with Apple number two. I certainly think it is possible, Samsung and Apple have been losing worldwide marketshare for some time.

6c67a2ab2d8f7eec7a52f7a879d6e76d.jpg

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
In the USA, Apple is still number one. But worldwide, Samsung is number one

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170616/833caee8ccf229793c79a599e640db92.png

That is interesting to know. I was thinking that apple was number one world wide so I was way off. I can see Samsung being number one though. They do make am awesome device. I just can't stand touch wiz. I always thought it to be choppy and sticky to me. I've not used the S8 yet so it may be more refined by now. I am just going off the S7 on when I owned both models.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
That is interesting to know. I was thinking that apple was number one world wide so I was way off. I can see Samsung being number one though. They do make am awesome device. I just can't stand touch wiz. I always thought it to be choppy and sticky to me. I've not used the S8 yet so it may be more refined by now. I am just going off the S7 on when I owned both models.

My s8 is pretty smooth. No complaints here. It certainly doesn't perform twice as well as the honor 8 though. You are paying a pretty penny for the premium phone.

Byrese

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Great article. I LOVE learning about the philosophy of company, about what makes them tick. I think they have a chance to be something special but they'll have to stick to their values. They are a different company. ☺

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR