Who's going to give their Honor 8 up for a Honor 9?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm definitely not going to upgrade for at least another year. My phone's working flawlessly and does everything I need it to do without a stutter. The camera is also really good. It is comparable to the quality of an iPhone or Galaxy.

Which iPhone and Galaxy devices have you compared it to? Have you tried both devices side by side?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I want that red model no doubt but I wonder if we will see those options here in the US. I seem to think we won't at all. Unfortunately

Hard to say. But if they are anticipating low sales then they might limit the colors. With that said, red has a chance because the iPhone has red.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Hard to say. But if they are anticipating low sales then they might limit the colors. With that said, red has a chance because the iPhone has red.
That would be great as I would definitely get the Red model no doubt. I love Red. Just about all of my cases are red.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I prefer the fingerprint scanner on my Honor 8 over the Honor 9 so idk yet
I don't mind front or back actually. I can live with either. I just wish the Honor 9 would hurry up and release here. I'm sure the fingerprint sensor on the front will take some getting used to compared to the honor 8.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
I don't mind front or back actually. I can live with either. I just wish the Honor 9 would hurry up and release here. I'm sure the fingerprint sensor on the front will take some getting used to compared to the honor 8.

I just love the way it looks being on the back vs the front

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
But functionality,i was referring to usage. A rear fps would be difficult to use when on a desk.

Yup. Although I love my rear fingerprint scanner, I will for sure try a phone with a front-facing one for that very reason. Trying to check notifications/unlock my phone while it's flat on a table is important to me.