Anyone know about the Honor Z1 watch? Is it best to use with an honor 8?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So first of all I want to thank all of you for being a part of my posts. You guys have enabled me to win some type of honor contest which I'm being sent the Honor Z1 Band watch. Anyone with an honor 8 ever have one or know much about the smart watch any? Will it pair only with the Honor or will it pair with my current S8? If you know this watch please tell me about it. How big is it. What all does it do and do I need to get another Honor 8 to make the best use out of this new watch? Again my deepest thanks to all as you are the reason I won this gift. Without you I would not have and I wanted to say thank you to all of you.

laytoncy

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Congrats on winning the Z1 band! According to the specs it should work with Android 4.4 or later and iOS 7.0 or later. Now it may "work" better with Honor phones but you'll have to test that for us. :p

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I am not a fan of thews proprietary technology watches. With that said I wouldn't mind to try one for free if i got the chance. Based on the reciewa that i have read, it's a pretty bare bones watch, but it should work with your s8

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to getting it. Especially since is a free gift. Another special thank you goes out to James the head forum leader here. He has been great to get to know. After my first contest I won he has been so nice to me. I love these contests. I want to win a Honor 8 or 9 lol. I'm very thankful. The first contest I won I had no idea I was even competing and won an Honor 5x. Nice prize that was!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to getting it. Especially since is a free gift. Another special thank you goes out to James the head forum leader here. He has been great to get to know. After my first contest I won he has been so nice to me. I love these contests. I want to win a Honor 8 or 9 lol. I'm very thankful. The first contest I won I had no idea I was even competing and won an Honor 5x. Nice prize that was!

Unfortunately the honor 8 and Honor 9 aren't on the list of prizes but you can win an honor 6x or , my favorite, a mate 9.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Unfortunately the honor 8 and Honor 9 aren't on the list of prizes but you can win an honor 6x or , my favorite, a mate 9.
I am loving my S8 though. It's a powerhouse. Very fast. Resolution is strong too. I do need a large screen phone so the Mate 9 would be great to own. I've been wanting one.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I am loving my S8 though. It's a powerhouse. Very fast. Resolution is strong too. I do need a large screen phone so the Mate 9 would be great to own. I've been wanting one.

I like the mate 9 and honor 8 because they didn't do the curved screen like the s8. I just don't like it despite owning the s6e,s7e, note 7, and s8+. I get why they do it, but it isn't my thing.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations on winning that! :) I have not used that watch but my Honor 8 works really well with my Fitbit - I'm assuming any kind of watch will work well with your Honor 8 (you're using the most up-to-date software, so don't worry!). So long as your Bluetooth is enabled, all should be swell! Show us pictures when it arrives!

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante