Honor 8 $259 at Amazon

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Rumors of a carrier version of the Mate 10 coming to the USA... Hopefully news on the honor 9 soon!

Oh wow! Hopefully that means there will be more Huawei/Honor brand recognition in North America. I think after it drops, it will entice people.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Oh wow! Hopefully that means there will be more Huawei/Honor brand recognition in North America. I think after it drops, it will entice people.

It will be interesting to see what Huawei does to promote it. Simply having att selling it won't be enough, IMO

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I'm hoping they do more to show it off, so to speak.

They are going to have to spend big marketing dollars, IMO. But I aso hope that they will do a test drive of sorts. I think many people will be happy with the phones... Trick is to get the phones on their hands in the first place

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
They are going to have to spend big marketing dollars, IMO. But I aso hope that they will do a test drive of sorts. I think many people will be happy with the phones... Trick is to get the phones on their hands in the first place

They should totally do that. Spend big bucks on displays/display units and posters and ads.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Let's see what happens. This far they have been unwilling to commit to big dollars in the USA but hopefully that changes soon

I guess it's a waiting game! It'd be great to see them advertise more. I'm kind of tired of seeing Apple commercials everywhere... 🤣.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
No way they're gonna spend as much as Apple on advertising

I agree that it is unlikely. But they do want to be number one, and number one in the states means you gotta overtake Apple. And in the states,most don't even know Huawei exists.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Well they have a finite marketing budget. They could be trying to focus on where they think gives the most exposure where people are likely to buy their phones.

That's what they're doing now. They need to crack the US market. So I can grab myself their beautiful Honor 9