Honor 8 32GB($226) and 64gb($245) @ Jet.com

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
32gb $226

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...7eb8f7cca24397b4272c56e181f544&token=tx2IbkMf

64gb $245

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...677bd75c344114bb8db75c43cda928&token=GMkzT6KX

This is the price if you opt out of free returns. If you want free returns, then it is a few dollars more.

Ordered one for delivery to a neighbor in Florida as we don't get there until mid Nov. Returns are 30 days according to sales help. She told me they only had 2 available, not sure how accurate that is and don't know who the order is being fulfilled by. Would have preferred a white or black one but the deal is to good to pass up.

For those that aren't aware Jet is owned by Walmart but operates independently.

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Deal looks to be sold out. Only the 32gb now listed and at $299.98.

Glad to see mine is on the way with a tracking number

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, seems sketchy but they are owned by Walmart so I wouldn't worry. It's not too much money though. I think it's just their way of deterring people from "testing" phones.
Jet is like that. Personally I don't have a problem. If it's something that you are sure that you will keep then why not save a few bucks? I mean say that you had an honor 8 before and sold it... But now want it again... You already know that you really want it if you are buying the same phone a second time.

Also... You can still return if you change your mind later even selecting that option... You would just have to pay A little more

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I sure hate I lost out on this deal guys. I would have jumped on it but if they had had some left I still would not have been able to jump that fast because my funds are tied up in the refund process right now but dang what a good deal that passed me by. Congrats to the ones that got this deal on here. You won't regret the honor 8 purchase. In fact it'll be one of your best all time purchases youll ever make. Especially at that price. Nice grab!! I wished I'd gotten one.

Djlarocca

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
I sure hate I lost out on this deal guys. I would have jumped on it but if they had had some left I still would not have been able to jump that fast because my funds are tied up in the refund process right now but dang what a good deal that passed me by. Congrats to the ones that got this deal on here. You won't regret the honor 8 purchase. In fact it'll be one of your best all time purchases youll ever make. Especially at that price. Nice grab!! I wished I'd gotten one.

I think Black Friday is coming up and many more deals like this will pop up for the Honor 8 shortly.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
You can buy with a credit card. You don't need to pay it off right away, and can wait for the refund

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I think Black Friday is coming up and many more deals like this will pop up for the Honor 8 shortly.
Yeah I expect more deals coming up soon. If it's something anyone really wants, I would recommend to go to slickdeals.net and set up a deal alert for the honor 8.

I will try to post here when I see it but I am not always free, so you might miss the deal.

Djlarocca

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
Yeah I expect more deals coming up soon. If it's something anyone really wants, I would recommend to go to slickdeals.net and set up a deal alert for the honor 8.

I will try to post here when I see it but I am not always free, so you might miss the deal.

Nice!I've never used slick deals. Do you buy through them or do they just posted deals from various sites around the web?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

I was literally going to tag you in this! Sad you missed this. :(

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Nice!I've never used slick deals. Do you buy through them or do they just posted deals from various sites around the web?

They are a deal website. It's the one I use the most but there are others. You don't buy anything directly through them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non