10-27-2017 10:32 AM
36 12
tools
    32gb $226

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=NaW3vCC8

64gb $245

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=aNBWFfT_

This is the price if you opt out of free returns. If you want free returns, then it is a few dollars more.
    gtt1 likes this.
    10-19-2017 12:44 PM
    32gb $226

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=DYf_Oyrn

64gb $245

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=VUKN0oVO

This is the price if you opt out of free returns. If you want free returns, then it is a few dollars more.
    Holy moly is that a good deal or what!?
    10-19-2017 12:57 PM
    32gb $226

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=tx2IbkMf

64gb $245

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=GMkzT6KX

Ordered one for delivery to a neighbor in Florida as we don't get there until mid Nov. Returns are 30 days according to sales help. She told me they only had 2 available, not sure how accurate that is and don't know who the order is being fulfilled by. Would have preferred a white or black one but the deal is to good to pass up.

For those that aren't aware Jet is owned by Walmart but operates independently.
    10-19-2017 02:19 PM
    Holy moly is that a good deal or what!?
    It's the best deal that I have seen since last black Friday
    10-19-2017 03:26 PM
    Seems kinda sketchy that you have to pay more for free returns
    10-19-2017 03:50 PM
    Seems kinda sketchy that you have to pay more for free returns
    Yeah, seems sketchy but they are owned by Walmart so I wouldn't worry. It's not too much money though. I think it's just their way of deterring people from "testing" phones.
    10-19-2017 05:39 PM
    Deal looks to be sold out. Only the 32gb now listed and at $299.98.

Glad to see mine is on the way with a tracking number
    10-19-2017 09:01 PM

Way to snag one! It's a great phone especially for that price.
    10-19-2017 09:03 PM
    Yeah, seems sketchy but they are owned by Walmart so I wouldn't worry. It's not too much money though. I think it's just their way of deterring people from "testing" phones.
    Jet is like that. Personally I don't have a problem. If it's something that you are sure that you will keep then why not save a few bucks? I mean say that you had an honor 8 before and sold it... But now want it again... You already know that you really want it if you are buying the same phone a second time.

Also... You can still return if you change your mind later even selecting that option... You would just have to pay A little more
    10-19-2017 09:34 PM

Nice! Glad you were able to get in on the deal!
    10-19-2017 09:42 PM
    I purchased mine from Jet on black Friday last year. No issues at all with Jet.
    10-19-2017 10:52 PM
    I sure hate I lost out on this deal guys. I would have jumped on it but if they had had some left I still would not have been able to jump that fast because my funds are tied up in the refund process right now but dang what a good deal that passed me by. Congrats to the ones that got this deal on here. You won't regret the honor 8 purchase. In fact it'll be one of your best all time purchases youll ever make. Especially at that price. Nice grab!! I wished I'd gotten one.
    10-20-2017 02:48 AM
    I sure hate I lost out on this deal guys. I would have jumped on it but if they had had some left I still would not have been able to jump that fast because my funds are tied up in the refund process right now but dang what a good deal that passed me by. Congrats to the ones that got this deal on here. You won't regret the honor 8 purchase. In fact it'll be one of your best all time purchases youll ever make. Especially at that price. Nice grab!! I wished I'd gotten one.
    I think Black Friday is coming up and many more deals like this will pop up for the Honor 8 shortly.
    10-20-2017 08:01 AM
    You can buy with a credit card. You don't need to pay it off right away, and can wait for the refund
    10-20-2017 01:10 PM
    I think Black Friday is coming up and many more deals like this will pop up for the Honor 8 shortly.
    Yeah I expect more deals coming up soon. If it's something anyone really wants, I would recommend to go to slickdeals.net and set up a deal alert for the honor 8.

I will try to post here when I see it but I am not always free, so you might miss the deal.
    Djlarocca likes this.
    10-20-2017 01:13 PM
    Yeah I expect more deals coming up soon. If it's something anyone really wants, I would recommend to go to slickdeals.net and set up a deal alert for the honor 8.

I will try to post here when I see it but I am not always free, so you might miss the deal.
    Nice!I've never used slick deals. Do you buy through them or do they just posted deals from various sites around the web?
    10-20-2017 01:37 PM
    I was literally going to tag you in this! Sad you missed this.
    10-20-2017 04:56 PM
    I was literally going to tag you in this! Sad you missed this.
    It's back! Buy quickly for those interested!
    Morty2264 likes this.
    10-20-2017 05:17 PM
    Nice!I've never used slick deals. Do you buy through them or do they just posted deals from various sites around the web?
    They are a deal website. It's the one I use the most but there are others. You don't buy anything directly through them.
    Djlarocca likes this.
    10-20-2017 05:19 PM
    They are a deal website. It's the one I use the most but there are others. You don't buy anything directly through them.
    Gotcha, thanks! I'll keep an eye on them. I normally use dealnews myself.
    10-20-2017 05:27 PM
    I wish I had known about there coupons such as Save15 for your first order on Jet. An additional 15% off my $250 would have been sweet. I am supposed to get 5% cash back that can be used after Nov 13th. I don't see it in my account yet so will have to contact them.

Other coupon codes at Slickdeals

https://slickdeals.net/coupons/jet/?...id=1332972#all
    10-20-2017 06:15 PM

How do you set up a deal alert? couldn't see anything like that. Found it thanks for the tip

Anyway to set up a deal alert with Jet or others? I am watching for a deal on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0-inch
    10-20-2017 06:16 PM
    Sure you can set up a deal alert for anything
    Djlarocca likes this.
    10-20-2017 08:24 PM
    Sure you can set up a deal alert for anything
    On Slickdeals but is there any other sites where you can set up similar. Don't see anyway to set up a deal alert on Jet.
    Djlarocca likes this.
    10-21-2017 09:01 AM
    On Slickdeals but is there any other sites where you can set up similar. Don't see anyway to set up a deal alert on Jet.
    Dealnews lets you set up alerts as well.
    gtt1 and Morty2264 like this.
    10-21-2017 09:27 AM
36 12