What color is your case for your Honor 8?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I definitely want a cellular tablet. I won't be able to use my hotspot for my tablet when I leave the house so I want a cellular tablet and then put it on a cheap monthly plan. That way I have access to the internet anywhere I take my iPad with me. I've tried having a WiFi only tablet but I didn't like just being able to use it at home. Hopefully I'll be able to buy a iPad that is cellular with that gift card I'm getting.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I definitely want a cellular tablet. I won't be able to use my hotspot for my tablet when I leave the house so I want a cellular tablet and then put it on a cheap monthly plan. That way I have access to the internet anywhere I take my iPad with me. I've tried having a WiFi only tablet but I didn't like just being able to use it at home. Hopefully I'll be able to buy a iPad that is cellular with that gift card I'm getting.
Why can't you use the hotspot for the tablet?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Why can't you use the hotspot for the tablet?
Because my plan is by the gig and my goal is to not use enough data to force me into a full blown plan. So I won't be using my hotspot. Plus I just rather have a cellular ipad over a WiFi. Who knows though I could change my mind and end up getting a WiFi iPad by the time my fifth card arrives.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Because my plan is by the gig and my goal is to not use enough data to force me into a full blown plan. So I won't be using my hotspot. Plus I just rather have a cellular ipad over a WiFi. Who knows though I could change my mind and end up getting a WiFi iPad by the time my fifth card arrives.
Got fifth card?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Got fifth card?
I am sorry I meant my gift card arrives.

I actually just got news that I'm about to inherit my mom's iPhone 6s plus as she now decided to upgrade to an iPhone 8 plus. She will now have no need for her 6s plus which she is going to give to me. I'll use it as my larger screen media phone now for movies and things. I'm pretty stoked about it. I was not expecting to get two iPhones but I've owned the regular 6s before several times but I've never owned a plus model iPhone. This will work out great with my iPhone 8 I just got. I just will have to order a skin for it as she has a either silver or rose gold color 6s plus. I've been wanting a larger screen media device so this work out perfectly.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site

I actually just got news that I'm about to inherit my mom's iPhone 6s plus as she now decided to upgrade to an iPhone 8 plus. She will now have no need for her 6s plus which she is going to give to me. I'll use it as my larger screen media phone now for movies and things. I'm pretty stoked about it. I was not expecting to get two iPhones but I've owned the regular 6s before several times but I've never owned a plus model iPhone. This will work out great with my iPhone 8 I just got. I just will have to order a skin for it as she has a either silver or rose gold color 6s plus. I've been wanting a larger screen media device so this work out perfectly.
Oh awesome news. Are you gonna give away your Honor 8?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I did used it on my tablet when I went out. That was great. But when I upgraded my plan, I lost my hotspot.
Really? I am paying around $34 per line including taxes for unlimited data and 15 gb hotspot and on the most expensive carrier. Are you paying a lot less to give up hotspot?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Oh gift card. Ok that makes sense. I thought you were getting a fifth gift card for a second. Wow!

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Really? I am paying around $34 per line including taxes for unlimited data and 15 gb hotspot and on the most expensive carrier. Are you paying a lot less to give up hotspot?
That was my old plan. I'm with atnt Unlimited Plus now with 10gb of hotspot. Which I don't use really

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish