Check out these oval icons I found today for the Honor 8

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Have you decided what you are going to do?
I'm still in limbo until I get my internet and WiFi service hooked up as they told me before they can tell me if I'm approved with nothing down that I first must have established service which should be around Tuesday. If they say I have to put a down payment down then I will pass and stay with my beloved honor 8. I just saw this as an opportunity to get back over to Apple IOS which is all I've ever known up until a little over a year ago and now with a year of Android under my belt I do know I don't like Android but I love EMUI which is nothing like Android. I'm not saying EMUI is like IOS but it's definitely different than either of the two which is very appealing to me. You guys know how much of a fan I am of EMUI and Huawei Honor. They have a niche and are totally in a league of their own. If I don't get approved with zero down then I've decided that in the next couple of months I'm going to go ahead and get the Mate 9 to be my larger media device. It make the best sense as it will run just like the Honor 8 does which is a joy to use on a daily basis to me. Plus its the most customizable Android phone you can get allowing for 100s of themes, icon packs, fonts and wallpaper which on top of that you can mix and match too. I don't think there is another Android phone out there that allows that much customization. If there is I've not discovered it yet

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Check out this theme I found on that Theme Store App. It changes the colors of your text messages and the dialer color up. Also settings is set up a little different. Pretty cool. I'm debating on whether I like the background or not but I love having so many options to choose from. They must have released this app after I sold my last honor 8 or I would have already had been using it. On top of that it is free too. Something like this you'd think would cost something to have.

66f288c47ce7b55a61867c7030a7ccf6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm still in limbo until I get my internet and WiFi service hooked up as they told me before they can tell me if I'm approved with nothing down that I first must have established service which should be around Tuesday. If they say I have to put a down payment down then I will pass and stay with my beloved honor 8. I just saw this as an opportunity to get back over to Apple IOS which is all I've ever known up until a little over a year ago and now with a year of Android under my belt I do know I don't like Android but I love EMUI which is nothing like Android. I'm not saying EMUI is like IOS but it's definitely different than either of the two which is very appealing to me. You guys know how much of a fan I am of EMUI and Huawei Honor. They have a niche and are totally in a league of their own. If I don't get approved with zero down then I've decided that in the next couple of months I'm going to go ahead and get the Mate 9 to be my larger media device. It make the best sense as it will run just like the Honor 8 does which is a joy to use on a daily basis to me. Plus its the most customizable Android phone you can get allowing for 100s of themes, icon packs, fonts and wallpaper which on top of that you can mix and match too. I don't think there is another Android phone out there that allows that much customization. If there is I've not discovered it yet
How much is the iPhone 8 per month?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Check out this theme I found on that Theme Store App. It changes the colors of your text messages and the dialer color up. Also settings is set up a little different. Pretty cool. I'm debating on whether I like the background or not but I love having so many options to choose from. They must have released this app after I sold my last honor 8 or I would have already had been using it. On top of that it is free too. Something like this you'd think would cost something to have.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171111/66f288c47ce7b55a61867c7030a7ccf6.jpg
Oh, that's definitely a nice feature

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown