Next Honor phone for USA?

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
My Honor 8 is still with me and love the form factor along with it’s awesome camera. But it’s sad to see we don’t have any updates from the company for the US market.

As others have stated I think the next device will be Honor 7x for the US. And not to mention there isn’t any rumor on what’s next for the flagship Honor series. May be Huawei is trying to build better branding and rethinking their strategy? We have to wait and see!

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
So far, rumors has it for the Honor 9 for the Dec announcement. Gotta wait for that to see if they are releasing it in the states.

orangecroc

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
The honor 9 has big bezels though. I think the UK announcement today will be an honor phone based around the Huawei nova 2i

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I would've upgraded my Honor 8 to the Pro if they released it
I simply would have tried to save up and get to put in rotation with my honor 8 bc the screen size is huge at 5.7. I find using even a 5.5 as a daily driver to be too large so 5.7 would definitely be too large for me. Plus I've always liked to keep one smaller device as my daily and one larger device as my media and movies device. I'd definitely get it too but just not use it every day.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So far, rumors has it for the Honor 9 for the Dec announcement. Gotta wait for that to see if they are releasing it in the states.
I don't think we will be seeing the honor 9 now. That device is what 6 months old by now. I think it will be something totally unexpected with Huawei honor. They are just a different company and they think and operate differently than other companies do. I hope I'm wrong bc I'd love to have the honor 9 but they've already produced an honor 9 pro so we'd be way behind the rest of the world if they gave us the 9 now I think.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
You could be right but it seems odd that they are having an announcement just to say that a phone is added to another region

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't think we will be seeing the honor 9 now. That device is what 6 months old by now. I think it will be something totally unexpected with Huawei honor. They are just a different company and they think and operate differently than other companies do. I hope I'm wrong bc I'd love to have the honor 9 but they've already produced an honor 9 pro so we'd be way behind the rest of the world if they gave us the 9 now I think.

Has it been 6 months? Wow time flies. In another 6 months the honor 10 will probably be out

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Has it been 6 months? Wow time flies. In another 6 months the honor 10 will probably be out
Yeah we are right around that 6 month Mark about now. It's a shame they never offered us the honor 9 as it was definitely time to do so. Make you wonder just what their plan is for the US in the coming months and what we will see here.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey