Next Honor phone for USA?

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
They make one of the best phones for the price. Especially with the Honor phones. I might have you move to the Philippines just to spoil myself with their products. As well as other great companies out there .. Oppo, Vivo, etc...

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I bet so. They make a superior device to even Samsung. In fact I'll venture to say they probably make the best devices on the market for Android. Too bad here in the US we only have three models to choose from. Honor needs to at least release two more models here very soon. If they don't I think it will be a bad business move on their part for their US based customers. I know we all here in the US want to at least see honor release another honor flagship to take the place of the honor 8. It's not looking very good though for the US. We've heard nothing from Huawei Honor in terms of updates or phone releases. They will eventually loose me as a customer if they don't keep providing updates as promised and providing at least a new release of a phone or two each year.

I really think Huawei Honor should at least pull two Honor phones to the States. It's a major global business giant and for sure there are probably thousands of people looking for flagship phones at budget prices.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Oh before I ever used Android the iPhone 5s and then the SE were my favorite phones. I loved how easy it was to throw in your pocket. But after a year plus with the larger Android phones made it where the SE was way too small for me. 4.7 which is what the iPhone 8 is and up to 5.2 is what I prefer. I think I just got the opportunity to get the iPhone 8 and it's 4.7 which is the smallest I'll go now. My ideal sweet spot is exactly 5 inches. Not many phones around exactly 5 inches though. The iPhone 8 opportunity came about tonight so if I get it which I've been wanting to get back to IOS means I don't know what the future holds for my beloved honor 8 now. I'm unsure if I'll keep it or return it for a refund bc I promised myself my next phone would be a long term phone as I've spent way too much on buying and selling phones. I'd rather keep my honor but if I'm making myself just use one phone long term then I would then have no need for multiple phones so I don't know. It all depends whether if I get the iPhone 8 or not. I'll know by tomorrow what I'm going to do. It's a tough call bc I love my honor 8 but I'm a true Apple IOS fan by heart as I was exclusively Apple for many years up until just over a year ago now. I only made the swap to Android out of curiosity then ended up staying over bc I got addicted to buying and selling so I could test new gear out. I've exhausted that now having tried almost everything. The honor 8 was clearly the winner here in Android for me but then again I don't consider the honor 8 to be Android either though.

OK let us know that you decide

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Not in the same sense as Apple stores. There are Samsung service centers, but only a few.

Samsung doesn't sell enough to warrant a store would be my guess
Bummer. Thought they sell enough to make stores here. They got them in other markets where they sell even less

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000