11-29-2017 05:27 PM
260 1234 ...
tools
    This is one of the reason why I got it. The sapphire blue is beautiful
    Yes the blue is awesome looking!
    11-13-2017 09:33 AM
    I agree that the sapphire blue is probably the best but after getting the Pearl color and seeing it in person it gives the sapphire blue a run for it money indeed. I'm torn between the both of them. The Pearl contrast better with cases and skins. It's a stunning color in person and since I had already owned the blue and black I thought I would try the Pearl color out this time and it's great.
    I am sure all the colors are great, just depends on your personal preference
    11-13-2017 09:34 AM
    I am sure all the colors are great, just depends on your personal preference
    I can tell you guys from having owned all three colors that the black is my least favorite as it hides the reflective points of the phone. The sapphire blue was probably my favorite simply bc I am a Spiderman Cap America fan so I'd put a red case on it or red skin and theme it towards those two characters lol but Pearl is a close second now that I have it in person. The Pearl definitely seems to contrast the best against cases and skins as the Pearl is a lighter color so naturally it's going to contrast much better. In person the sapphire blue has the most stunning look and how it refelects light. It really shows off the blue quite well. It's unique and different. I like both the Pearl and blue but if I was just forced to choose a color it would probably be the blue color. I got the Pearl color bc I had owned the blue and black before plus I wanted something totally different to what I've had before.
    11-13-2017 09:47 AM
    I agree that the sapphire blue is probably the best but after getting the Pearl color and seeing it in person it gives the sapphire blue a run for it money indeed. I'm torn between the both of them. The Pearl contrast better with cases and skins. It's a stunning color in person and since I had already owned the blue and black I thought I would try the Pearl color out this time and it's great.
    Yes, the Sapphire Blue is so beautiful. It would have been a tough choice for me had I been offered all Honor 8 colours! I had a choice between black and white, which was perfect because I wanted white. But man, Blue is gorgeous, and Gold! But isn't the gold a difficult-to-get colour?
    11-13-2017 10:01 AM
    Yes, the Sapphire Blue is so beautiful. It would have been a tough choice for me had I been offered all Honor 8 colours! I had a choice between black and white, which was perfect because I wanted white. But man, Blue is gorgeous, and Gold! But isn't the gold a difficult-to-get colour?
    I'm not much of a fan of gold color phones really. When I first got the Axon 7 I got gold but took it back the next day only to order the silver right after that. I just like the blue, Pearl and black in the honor colors. Typically though when I buy a phone it will either be silver or black. I prefer silver over black though but there are not many silver choices just like with the iPhone 8 I might get. I'll be getting space grey. Ultimately if there was a red model offered I'd immediately choose it over anything else. I'm actually considering getting the red iPhone 7 too instead of the 8 just because of it being all metal and red. I'm more of a metal guy than glass but I make an exception for the honor 8 bc it was made to look so good.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    11-13-2017 10:20 AM
    I'm not much of a fan of gold color phones really. When I first got the Axon 7 I got gold but took it back the next day only to order the silver right after that. I just like the blue, Pearl and black in the honor colors. Typically though when I buy a phone it will either be silver or black. I prefer silver over black though but there are not many silver choices just like with the iPhone 8 I might get. I'll be getting space grey. Ultimately if there was a red model offered I'd immediately choose it over anything else. I'm actually considering getting the red iPhone 7 too instead of the 8 just because of it being all metal and red. I'm more of a metal guy than glass but I make an exception for the honor 8 bc it was made to look so good.
    Yes, the Space Gray iPhone looks really good! What did you think of the red HTC U11?
    11-13-2017 10:23 AM
    I can tell you guys from having owned all three colors that the black is my least favorite as it hides the reflective points of the phone. The sapphire blue was probably my favorite simply bc I am a Spiderman Cap America fan so I'd put a red case on it or red skin and theme it towards those two characters lol but Pearl is a close second now that I have it in person. The Pearl definitely seems to contrast the best against cases and skins as the Pearl is a lighter color so naturally it's going to contrast much better. In person the sapphire blue has the most stunning look and how it refelects light. It really shows off the blue quite well. It's unique and different. I like both the Pearl and blue but if I was just forced to choose a color it would probably be the blue color. I got the Pearl color bc I had owned the blue and black before plus I wanted something totally different to what I've had before.
    Glad that I didn't choose a black phone!
    11-13-2017 11:41 AM
    Oh you still looking at the iPhone 7? It should be a little cheaper than the 8,which could be a good choice if you have limited finances
    11-13-2017 11:43 AM
    Yes, the Space Gray iPhone looks really good! What did you think of the red HTC U11?
    Maybe dconn should get the red htc u11 instead of the iPhone 7 in red.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    11-13-2017 11:43 AM
    Maybe dconn should get the red htc u11 instead of the iPhone 7 in red.
    Dconn, it truly is a gorgeous shade of red. (The U11.)
    11-13-2017 11:46 AM
    I actually never saw it as that is one brand that I never tried due to it not interesting me. I know that Sony XZ premium just released a bright cherry red phone that is available here in the US now. After owning a Sony I just didn't think it was all that good of a device but when I saw the red xz premium it definitely made me want to get one but I wouldn't have in the end. Just after owning a Sony Xperia I felt like something was missing with Sony like maybe the phone and software felt almost cheap and a after thought or something. I've heard good about HTC but I personally never became interested in that brand but I've never seen their Red model though. Does it look good?
    Morty2264 likes this.
    11-13-2017 12:33 PM
    Glad that I didn't choose a black phone!
    Dont get me wrong it was nice but bc it was so black it actually hid what the phone was intended to look light. Even the light didn't reflect off of it and give you that wow factor like the sapphire blue does. The Pearl is more of a cream white and while the reflection isn't quite what the blue is it still looks pretty amazing in person. The sapphire blue is honors best color to me. Possibly bc it's just different the way the light reflects from it. It definitely not typical which I tend to like things that stand out and pop hard with a wow factor just like bright colors that I like. Bright reds or bright oranges. The sapphire blue is really one of a kind.
    11-13-2017 12:39 PM
    I actually never saw it as that is one brand that I never tried due to it not interesting me. I know that Sony XZ premium just released a bright cherry red phone that is available here in the US now. After owning a Sony I just didn't think it was all that good of a device but when I saw the red xz premium it definitely made me want to get one but I wouldn't have in the end. Just after owning a Sony Xperia I felt like something was missing with Sony like maybe the phone and software felt almost cheap and a after thought or something. I've heard good about HTC but I personally never became interested in that brand but I've never seen their Red model though. Does it look good?
    It looks awesome! HTC hit a homerun​ with the U11, for sure!
    11-13-2017 12:39 PM
    Do you mind posting a picture of this phone? I've personally never seen it bc I've never had interest in that brand for some reason.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    11-13-2017 12:40 PM
    Do you mind posting a picture of this phone? I've personally never seen it bc I've never had interest in that brand for some reason.
    Absolutely! Here are a bunch! These pictures accurately show how the red changes depending upon different lighting conditions.
    Attached Thumbnails How many of you think the Honor 8 is a flagship spec phone?-27358.jpg  
    11-13-2017 12:47 PM
    Oh you still looking at the iPhone 7? It should be a little cheaper than the 8,which could be a good choice if you have limited finances
    Yeah I was thinking about going for the limited edition Red iPhone 7 but I doubt it bc I want the latest and newest model I can get due to it going to be a long term device where the 7 is now a year dated. I'm still tempted though bc I like metal better than glass but that bionic 11 chip in the iPhone 8 is supposed to be the most powerful processor on the market even over android. I know it's far more efficient than the 835 bc it only takes an iPhone 2 gs of ram where Android needs 4 to 6gs of ram to achieve the best efficiency so that makes me very much want to get the iPhone 8. Plus it has a better camera than the 7 and wireless charging although I really don't know what to think about a all glass iPhone. Seems it will be odd to me but I'll be fine with it. There is a certain Apple case that is my favorite that I mostly exclusively use for my iPhones which I'd just get that case to put on it. So I'd never really even notice the glass anyway. I'll also order a Red skin for it too when times I am not using a case.
    11-13-2017 12:48 PM
    It definitely is! You should consider it
    Morty2264 likes this.
    11-13-2017 02:54 PM
    Oh wow, can't believe that you haven't seen it.. I figured you followed red phones
    Morty2264 and Byrese like this.
    11-13-2017 02:57 PM
    Yeah I was thinking about going for the limited edition Red iPhone 7 but I doubt it bc I want the latest and newest model I can get due to it going to be a long term device where the 7 is now a year dated. I'm still tempted though bc I like metal better than glass but that bionic 11 chip in the iPhone 8 is supposed to be the most powerful processor on the market even over android. I know it's far more efficient than the 835 bc it only takes an iPhone 2 gs of ram where Android needs 4 to 6gs of ram to achieve the best efficiency so that makes me very much want to get the iPhone 8. Plus it has a better camera than the 7 and wireless charging although I really don't know what to think about a all glass iPhone. Seems it will be odd to me but I'll be fine with it. There is a certain Apple case that is my favorite that I mostly exclusively use for my iPhones which I'd just get that case to put on it. So I'd never really even notice the glass anyway. I'll also order a Red skin for it too when times I am not using a case.
    The iPhone 7 would still be good for a few more years. I wouldn't let that dissuade me,if I wanted a red iPhone
    11-13-2017 03:02 PM
    The red HTC U11 looks nice. Kinda hoping itll be a little darker shade of red
    Morty2264 likes this.
    11-13-2017 03:55 PM
    The black version never caught my eye like the sapphire blue did. Reflection of the back was a big difference between them two.
    11-13-2017 03:58 PM
    The red HTC U11 looks nice. Kinda hoping itll be a little darker shade of red
    Oh goodness I like bright cherry reds. Is that what this phone looks like? Like a bright popping red?
    Morty2264 likes this.
    11-13-2017 05:08 PM
    The black version never caught my eye like the sapphire blue did. Reflection of the back was a big difference between them two.
    You're exactly right the black is the least eye catching. Blue is the best then the white Pearl. Black is the least. Believe me I remember all to well when I had it. It wasn't bad but just not the blue.
    11-13-2017 05:09 PM
    Oh goodness I like bright cherry reds. Is that what this phone looks like? Like a bright popping red?
    The phone is definitely a eye catcher. It's pretty bright and shines like a diamond
    11-13-2017 05:20 PM
    You're exactly right the black is the least eye catching. Blue is the best then the white Pearl. Black is the least. Believe me I remember all to well when I had it. It wasn't bad but just not the blue.
    I believe it. Sapphire blue is different from your typical black and white.
    11-13-2017 05:20 PM
260 1234 ...