11-29-2017 05:27 PM
260 12345 ...
tools
    Oh goodness I like bright cherry reds. Is that what this phone looks like? Like a bright popping red?
    Yes, and in some lights it does look gold/orange.
    11-13-2017 05:28 PM
    Oh wow that is even better to me. Now I wish Xfinity offered this phone but they have limited devices which they only have iPhones and Samsung. I'm sticking with Xfinity because at the very least I get a $500 gift card which will pay off most of either phone I get or I'll use it and buy a celluar iPad with it. Especially if get the iPhone as the iPad is highly compatible with text messages and face time.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    11-13-2017 06:20 PM
    Oh wow that is even better to me. Now I wish Xfinity offered this phone but they have limited devices which they only have iPhones and Samsung. I'm sticking with Xfinity because at the very least I get a $500 gift card which will pay off most of either phone I get or I'll use it and buy a celluar iPad with it. Especially if get the iPhone as the iPad is highly compatible with text messages and face time.
    That $500 is hard to give up! You should take it
    11-13-2017 06:42 PM
    You're exactly right the black is the least eye catching. Blue is the best then the white Pearl. Black is the least. Believe me I remember all to well when I had it. It wasn't bad but just not the blue.
    Oh well. Glad I didn't get the black one
    11-13-2017 06:43 PM
    The red HTC U11 looks nice. Kinda hoping itll be a little darker shade of red
    That is an option since dconn likes red phones
    11-13-2017 06:43 PM
    That's interesting. Great way to attract customers
    Morty2264 likes this.
    11-13-2017 07:23 PM
    That is an option since dconn likes red phones
    Definitely. I like red phones myself.
    11-13-2017 07:23 PM
    That's interesting. Great way to attract customers
    For sure!
    11-13-2017 07:33 PM
    Definitely. I like red phones myself.
    I think Red is the coolest looking color there is. Not dark reds that almost look maroon but bright cherry type reds that have a hint of orange hue to them. That's my favorite shade of Red. It's always attracted me in every facet of life. Not just phones but on a variety of other things too. Pretty girls included :-)
    For sure!
    Morty2264 likes this.
    11-13-2017 07:47 PM
    Was it at flagship level when released?
    Never thought it was or is personally.

In no way is it at flagship level currently.

Looks good of course.
    I think the way it looked dazzled buyers who overlooked things the phone didn't have.
    When I unboxed mine I was very impressed...with the look of it.

Camera with it's features along with EMUI 4 were sweet at first.
    Honor then decided to turn a great phone into a good phone.

The phone fell from grace with me rather quickly due to a glitch or two...then came EMUI 5
    11-13-2017 07:56 PM

Looks good of course.
    I think the way it looked dazzled buyers who overlooked things the phone didn't have.

The phone fell from grace with me rather quickly due to a glitch or two...then came EMUI 5
    I agree with you about EMUI 5. That's too bad. 4.1 was the best and it's what initially drew me in.
    11-13-2017 08:00 PM
    I think Red is the coolest looking color there is. Not dark reds that almost look maroon but bright cherry type reds that have a hint of orange hue to them. That's my favorite shade of Red. It's always attracted me in every facet of life. Not just phones but on a variety of other things too. Pretty girls included :-)
    Mines the opposite. But red is a really nice color. Too bad phones don't release them as a main colorway
    11-13-2017 08:42 PM

Looks good of course.

I would say it was near flagship level when released.
    11-13-2017 10:07 PM
    Oh that's cool that you like red. Glad there are options for you to choose from
    11-13-2017 10:08 PM
    I agree with you about EMUI 5. That's too bad. 4.1 was the best and it's what initially drew me in.
    Are you still planning to downgrade to emui 4.1?
    11-13-2017 10:09 PM
    Are you still planning to downgrade to emui 4.1?
    I'd like to if I can figure out how to do it. It seems complicated to do so that would be the only reason I did not or if I get the iPhone 8 I wouldn't bc I probably return my honor for a refund. But definitely yes I would like to go back to 4.1. It was the most unique version of EMUI.
    11-14-2017 03:10 AM
    I'd like to if I can figure out how to do it. It seems complicated to do so that would be the only reason I did not or if I get the iPhone 8 I wouldn't bc I probably return my honor for a refund. But definitely yes I would like to go back to 4.1. It was the most unique version of EMUI.
    Wait till you truly decide to get the iphone 8 or not before switching back to EMUI 4.1
    11-14-2017 06:40 AM
    Red is a really nice colour. I like how the HTC Solar Red looks! It tempted me haha. I'd love to get a U11 but it's way outside of my budget! Haha.
    11-14-2017 09:14 AM
    Just follow the steps I sent you very carefully . You should be fine.
    11-14-2017 09:27 AM
    Wait till you truly decide to get the iphone 8 or not before switching back to EMUI 4.1
    Nah switch first so he might decide to stay with the Honor 8
    11-14-2017 09:28 AM
    Red is a really nice colour. I like how the HTC Solar Red looks! It tempted me haha. I'd love to get a U11 but it's way outside of my budget! Haha.
    The HTC red looks really sweet!
    Morty2264 likes this.
    11-14-2017 09:28 AM
    The HTC red looks really sweet!
    I really need to look this phone up now. It must be a good looking Red. It'll probably tempt me lol. I probably don't need to look it up on second thought lol.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    11-14-2017 09:31 AM
    Nah switch first so he might decide to stay with the Honor 8
    Or wait till he actually wants the iPhone or not. He can switch back to EMUI anytime.
    11-14-2017 10:25 AM
    I really need to look this phone up now. It must be a good looking Red. It'll probably tempt me lol. I probably don't need to look it up on second thought lol.
    Here you go

Morty2264 and Byrese like this.
    11-14-2017 10:28 AM
    Yup. Veery nice. Man now that is even tempting ME! LOOL aw man. Phones! My kryptonite!
    Byrese likes this.
    11-14-2017 12:14 PM
260 12345 ...