How many of you think the Honor 8 is a flagship spec phone?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
No need to leave, we're happy to have you here. I like reading your paragraph long posts lol
Lol they are long. I used to write for a living if you can't tell. I became pretty good at it as I always have words to say. I could make this post just as long but I will digress right here and post a quickie lol

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
It would be nice if the long paragraph become a few paragraphs.
I'm a tangent poster and once I get started I don't have time to think about paragraphs. I just write it all out without thought. I never plan what time say as it just comes out in typing it. Kind of hard to explain. I talk the way I write and write the way I talk. Both without thought. I taught junior college courses at night for 7 years. Easiest job I've ever done bc I created a discussion oriented class setting where everyone was involved so they learned the material whether the had intended to or not :). It was easy. I never once planned what to lecture I just new the rough topic. Then I just let out. Lol. Easy and fun.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Lol they are long. I used to write for a living if you can't tell. I became pretty good at it as I always have words to say. I could make this post just as long but I will digress right here and post a quickie lol
Oh wow you wrote for a living before? For who? Must have been some place that did not like paragraphs.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm a tangent poster and once I get started I don't have time to think about paragraphs. I just write it all out without thought. I never plan what time say as it just comes out in typing it. Kind of hard to explain. I talk the way I write and write the way I talk. Both without thought. I taught junior college courses at night for 7 years. Easiest job I've ever done bc I created a discussion oriented class setting where everyone was involved so they learned the material whether the had intended to or not :). It was easy. I never once planned what to lecture I just new the rough topic. Then I just let out. Lol. Easy and fun.

That's cool then. Glad that going with the flow so to speak worked.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Add 25+ WP phones on my list lol. I have been trying to do that on Android too but it's hard to pass on a few selective ones once you start using them.

The market has become really tight and there's not a lot differentiating all of them.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
That's cool then. Glad that going with the flow so to speak worked.
Yeah for me I could give a speech in front of 20 people or thousands of people as long as I knew the topic and that I had not written a planned speech. I have to totally wing it and let if flow from the heart. I'm a deeply passionate person so when I write or talk it comes from the heart therefore it allows me to do both without having to actually think about what I'm going to say rather it just pours out. That is also why you don't see me write in paragraphs. Now when I would write my reports professionally I wrote in paragraph form of course. If I were to write a mini type article post it may or may not have paragraphs. A lot of the time my long posts I write like the really long ones only take me as long as it would to actually type the words out on the screen bc there is zero thought involved and therefore I don't ever pause to think of what I'm going to say so this goes back to the thing I say where I write like I talk when I talk like I right and I jump from topic to topic by tangent all the time which is another reason for the lack of paragraphs. I simply don't think so when I start it just comes out flowing and I'll jump through several different topics before it's all over and I won't even realize I've done it. I did however when writing my professional reports which would be quite long at times bc I had to explain in such detail, I would make new paragraphs when transitioning into another type of topic. Here I don't consider this to be a professional type setting so I'm not as aware of starting new paragraphs as I would be otherwise. I know it can become quite confusing when you guys read my long posts or mini articles lol. Perhaps I'll start using paragraphs here to post moving forward since I'm aware of it now. So here's an example. New paragraph bc I'm about to jump ship.

I ordered my iPhone 8 yesterday but I also ordered a couple other things as well. I'm totally going to customize my iPhone 8. I found a company called colorware that offers high end skins which I ordered the high gloss finish Red skin that covers the back and frame. Then I ordered a Zagg luxe model screen protector that comes in titanium silver so my entire front that is space grey will now be silver in color with the home button being the only black to be seen.

So to summarize, I'll have a Red and Silver iPhone that will totally be custom and unlike any other iPhone out there. I'll be sure to post pictures of my finished product once I install everything hopefully by Monday or Tuesday.

I've never used this skin company before but I saw a YouTube review on them and it was great. They offer matte finishes and high gloss finishes. I ordered the high gloss bc it will be brighter and pop more. I'll be sure to throw some pics up when I get it all finished being installed as it should look really awesome.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah for me I could give a speech in front of 20 people or thousands of people as long as I knew the topic and that I had not written a planned speech. I have to totally wing it and let if flow from the heart. I'm a deeply passionate person so when I write or talk it comes from the heart therefore it allows me to do both without having to actually think about what I'm going to say rather it just pours out. That is also why you don't see me write in paragraphs. Now when I would write my reports professionally I wrote in paragraph form of course. If I were to write a mini type article post it may or may not have paragraphs. A lot of the time my long posts I write like the really long ones only take me as long as it would to actually type the words out on the screen bc there is zero thought involved and therefore I don't ever pause to think of what I'm going to say so this goes back to the thing I say where I write like I talk when I talk like I right and I jump from topic to topic by tangent all the time which is another reason for the lack of paragraphs. I simply don't think so when I start it just comes out flowing and I'll jump through several different topics before it's all over and I won't even realize I've done it. I did however when writing my professional reports which would be quite long at times bc I had to explain in such detail, I would make new paragraphs when transitioning into another type of topic. Here I don't consider this to be a professional type setting so I'm not as aware of starting new paragraphs as I would be otherwise. I know it can become quite confusing when you guys read my long posts or mini articles lol. Perhaps I'll start using paragraphs here to post moving forward since I'm aware of it now. So here's an example. New paragraph bc I'm about to jump ship.

I ordered my iPhone 8 yesterday but I also ordered a couple other things as well. I'm totally going to customize my iPhone 8. I found a company called colorware that offers high end skins which I ordered the high gloss finish Red skin that covers the back and frame. Then I ordered a Zagg luxe model screen protector that comes in titanium silver so my entire front that is space grey will now be silver in color with the home button being the only black to be seen.

So to summarize, I'll have a Red and Silver iPhone that will totally be custom and unlike any other iPhone out there. I'll be sure to post pictures of my finished product once I install everything hopefully by Monday or Tuesday.

I've never used this skin company before but I saw a YouTube review on them and it was great. They offer matte finishes and high gloss finishes. I ordered the high gloss bc it will be brighter and pop more. I'll be sure to throw some pics up when I get it all finished being installed as it should look really awesome.
So now with the iPhone 8, are you going to get rid of the honor 8?

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site

Geez Lol...

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site

Oh you finally got the iphone 8. I heard about colorware. Very similar to dbrand.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So now with the iPhone 8, are you going to get rid of the honor 8?
Yeah I returned it today actually. I'll get a refund on it in about week. I just got word that I'm going to inherit a iPhone 6s plus from my mom as when she found out I got the iPhone 8 she decided to upgrade too and got the 8 plus. So she's giving me her 6s plus and I'll use that as my larger screen media device now. Now I'll have two iPhones to rotate back and forth with.

pankaj981

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Oh a big WP fan. What got you into windows phone os?
My first smartphone was an HTC Touch P3452 Windows Mobile 6.5. I was already into heavy UX shell development on DeviantArt and having a companion device did help. WhatsApp got me into the Samsung Focus (my first WP7 device) and my work email client ended my WM journey with the Lumia 950XL. I did use iPhones for a few months but didn't like the overall UX. Back then Android was pretty bare bones and cluttered and WP's smooth UX was a very welcome change. It's sad to see Microsoft not doubling down on their in-house Mobile OS when the time was right.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
My first smartphone was an HTC Touch P3452 Windows Mobile 6.5. I was already into heavy UX shell development on DeviantArt and having a companion device did help. WhatsApp got me into the Samsung Focus (my first WP7 device) and my work email client ended my WM journey with the Lumia 950XL. I did use iPhones for a few months but didn't like the overall UX. Back then Android was pretty bare bones and cluttered and WP's smooth UX was a very welcome change. It's sad to see Microsoft not doubling down on their in-house Mobile OS when the time was right.
Did you try their Windows 10 OS ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21