How many of you think the Honor 8 is a flagship spec phone?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Was it at flagship level when released?
Never thought it was or is personally.

In no way is it at flagship level currently.

Looks good of course.
I think the way it looked dazzled buyers who overlooked things the phone didn't have.
When I unboxed mine I was very impressed...with the look of it.

Camera with it's features along with EMUI 4 were sweet at first.
Honor then decided to turn a great phone into a good phone.

The phone fell from grace with me rather quickly due to a glitch or two...then came EMUI 5 :(
I agree with you about EMUI 5. That's too bad. 4.1 was the best and it's what initially drew me in.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
I think Red is the coolest looking color there is. Not dark reds that almost look maroon but bright cherry type reds that have a hint of orange hue to them. That's my favorite shade of Red. It's always attracted me in every facet of life. Not just phones but on a variety of other things too. Pretty girls included :)
Mines the opposite. But red is a really nice color. Too bad phones don't release them as a main colorway

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Was it at flagship level when released?
Never thought it was or is personally.

In no way is it at flagship level currently.

Looks good of course.
I think the way it looked dazzled buyers who overlooked things the phone didn't have.
When I unboxed mine I was very impressed...with the look of it.

Camera with it's features along with EMUI 4 were sweet at first.
Honor then decided to turn a great phone into a good phone.

The phone fell from grace with me rather quickly due to a glitch or two...then came EMUI 5 :(
I would say it was near flagship level when released.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I think Red is the coolest looking color there is. Not dark reds that almost look maroon but bright cherry type reds that have a hint of orange hue to them. That's my favorite shade of Red. It's always attracted me in every facet of life. Not just phones but on a variety of other things too. Pretty girls included :)
Oh that's cool that you like red. Glad there are options for you to choose from

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Are you still planning to downgrade to emui 4.1?
I'd like to if I can figure out how to do it. It seems complicated to do so that would be the only reason I did not or if I get the iPhone 8 I wouldn't bc I probably return my honor for a refund. But definitely yes I would like to go back to 4.1. It was the most unique version of EMUI.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
I'd like to if I can figure out how to do it. It seems complicated to do so that would be the only reason I did not or if I get the iPhone 8 I wouldn't bc I probably return my honor for a refund. But definitely yes I would like to go back to 4.1. It was the most unique version of EMUI.

Wait till you truly decide to get the iphone 8 or not before switching back to EMUI 4.1

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Red is a really nice colour. I like how the HTC Solar Red looks! It tempted me haha. I'd love to get a U11 but it's way outside of my budget! Haha.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Just follow the steps I sent you very carefully . You should be fine.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
I really need to look this phone up now. It must be a good looking Red. It'll probably tempt me lol. I probably don't need to look it up on second thought lol.
Here you go

97048700fd2796842224765a12ba261d.jpg

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Yup. Veery nice. Man now that is even tempting ME! LOOL aw man. Phones! My kryptonite!
It's not showing up for me. What's the name and model of this phone. I'm going to go ahead and look it up now. You guys have me very curious now. I bet it does look good or at least all of you think so which I'm sure I'll love it and then want one lol.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It's not showing up for me. What's the name and model of this phone. I'm going to go ahead and look it up now. You guys have me very curious now. I bet it does look good or at least all of you think so which I'm sure I'll love it and then want one lol.
Htc U11

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze