How many of you think the Honor 8 is a flagship spec phone?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
What will we do with Dconn no longer posting? He's half the content here.
Wow that was cool of you to say. I do post quite a bit. I've already won two honor contests where once I won a brand new honor 5x and my other contest I won a Huawei Honor smart watch all for my posts. I will certainly miss the great interaction and friends I've made on this forum. I think that I won't totally go away. Hopefully the mods will allow me to still post here with you guys. I've had a blast with all of you. You guys were right that I needed to go back to the iPhone. I know IOS deeply well and it's what I prefer overall. That iPhone 8 felt so awesome today when I picked it up and oh how smooth IOS is. It's truly unbelievable. I scrolled through apps so smoothly. I was bummed they were out of stock and I now have to wait. I promise you guys I'll still be around here though.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Wow that was cool of you to say. I do post quite a bit. I've already won two honor contests where once I won a brand new honor 5x and my other contest I won a Huawei Honor smart watch all for my posts. I will certainly miss the great interaction and friends I've made on this forum. I think that I won't totally go away. Hopefully the mods will allow me to still post here with you guys. I've had a blast with all of you. You guys were right that I needed to go back to the iPhone. I know IOS deeply well and it's what I prefer overall. That iPhone 8 felt so awesome today when I picked it up and oh how smooth IOS is. It's truly unbelievable. I scrolled through apps so smoothly. I was bummed they were out of stock and I now have to wait. I promise you guys I'll still be around here though.
You are definitely most welcome to post here. There is no requirement that you must have an honor 8 to post here

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Why leave?
I'm on Windows Central and I seldom use my ancient WP or talk about the Windows OS.
I'm on Crackberry without a Blackberry.
Never have understood why some need to warn everyone they're leaving.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Why leave?
I'm on Windows Central and I seldom use my ancient WP or talk about the Windows OS.

I have no idea either. Maybe it gives them closure?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Good deal! Thanks for wanting to keep me around. This by far is the best forum on the AC forums I've ever used and I've been on quite a few different ones over the past year and a half or so. This forum is a very tight nit group here with everyone being big time positive and overall nice and respectful. I've definitely enjoyed all the interaction here and I've learned a lot along the way. I also hoped that helped people as much as I've learned. I always try to respond to the new comers on here when they have a question or make a post. I of course nowhere near know everything but I do know quite a bit about the honor 8 and EMUI. It's by far been the biggest part of Android during my year and a half I've now that had been using Android exclusively. I'll most definitely now well I'll probably pretty much go back exclusively to apple now as I've been wanting to go back for about the last 6 months but really had not seen any good opportunities to be able to until this Xfinity mobile $500 dollar gift card hit me out of nowhere. I never in a million years ever even thought about using Xfinity as my mobile phone carrier. Just so happen I got that mailer in the mail and I mainly called just to only sign up for internet and cable as even Xfinity mobile told me that they are very new to the mobile part and are taking it slow as they enter in the mobile side of the industry. They said that's why they don't offer any tablets and only offer apple and Samsung only. Kind of weird how things work out and hit you when you least expect it. They even approached me about the mobile part as I never even thought to ask them about their mobile side when I originally called in. So initially I kind of wrote it off as I really didn't intend to have any interest then it hit me and someone advised me to call them back about that $500 gift card promotion bc at first I signed up for a plan that didn't qualify me to get it. So when I called back I started to ask questions and one of main concerns was about their service coverage and what towers they used. When they told me Verizon towers that's when I really sparked a heavy interest in to the possibility of using them as my mobile carrier bc I loved cricket. Verizon always has good reception and coverage being the largest carrier so that was really what made me decide to proceed with the entire idea and eventual switch that I made today. They only offer two plans which is pay $12 bucks per gig you use which is what I signed up for and $45 dollars for unlimited data until you hit 20 gigs then at that point your speed slows down until the next month. The only time I've ever gone over 20 gigs was this month when I moved in to care for my mom who as you all know was diagnosed with stage 4 terminal lung and bone cancer. She didn't have any internet or cable so I only used my unlimited data with cricket and I was amazed at how fast I reached 20 gigs of data well before the month was over. So that's how I ended up calling Xfinity in the first place as I had to get some WiFi here and internet. I don't really care about the cable as I only got that for my mom to have so she can be able to watch better TV and I wanted her to enjoy the possible short time that she may or may not have left with me sadly. Hopefully she will beat it but it's going to take a miracle medically speaking as stage 4 medically means there is no chance for survival and full remission from it. I can tell you it's so difficult to watch your mom go through so much pain as of we all know how special mom's are to all of us. There is nothing in this world like your mother. They are indeed without doubt the most special people in this world. I just tell her all the time she's going to be okay and beat it and stay positive around her but it breaks my heart although I don't let her know as I need her to mentally stay positive as they plays a huge role in prolonging their inevitable death sentence for the lack of better words. Anyways so now I'm officially a Xfinity mobile customer. I'm going to try this pay by the gig plan first as I'm here at the house 98 percent of the time caring for her so I'll be on wifi for all of that time so in theory if I don't use one entire gig all I'm paying for is the monthly cost of my phone which is cheaper than what I was paying with cricket which was $55 per month for unlimited data. I have a feeling though as time goes on that I'll switch over to their $45 dollar unlimited plan but I want to pay the phone off first to save money. I really wanted to use that gift card to pay my phone off but I've been needing to get another iPad so that is what I'll buy with the gift card money. Hopefully the 9.7 inch iPad pro which I'll put on a cheap $30 dollar plan per month then.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Good deal! Thanks for wanting to keep me around. This by far is the best forum on the AC forums I've ever used and I've been on quite a few different ones over the past year and a half or so. This forum is a very tight nit group here with everyone being big time positive and overall nice and respectful. I've definitely enjoyed all the interaction here and I've learned a lot along the way. I also hoped that helped people as much as I've learned. I always try to respond to the new comers on here when they have a question or make a post. I of course nowhere near know everything but I do know quite a bit about the honor 8 and EMUI. It's by far been the biggest part of Android during my year and a half I've now that had been using Android exclusively. I'll most definitely now well I'll probably pretty much go back exclusively to apple now as I've been wanting to go back for about the last 6 months but really had not seen any good opportunities to be able to until this Xfinity mobile $500 dollar gift card hit me out of nowhere. I never in a million years ever even thought about using Xfinity as my mobile phone carrier. Just so happen I got that mailer in the mail and I mainly called just to only sign up for internet and cable as even Xfinity mobile told me that they are very new to the mobile part and are taking it slow as they enter in the mobile side of the industry. They said that's why they don't offer any tablets and only offer apple and Samsung only. Kind of weird how things work out and hit you when you least expect it. They even approached me about the mobile part as I never even thought to ask them about their mobile side when I originally called in. So initially I kind of wrote it off as I really didn't intend to have any interest then it hit me and someone advised me to call them back about that $500 gift card promotion bc at first I signed up for a plan that didn't qualify me to get it. So when I called back I started to ask questions and one of main concerns was about their service coverage and what towers they used. When they told me Verizon towers that's when I really sparked a heavy interest in to the possibility of using them as my mobile carrier bc I loved cricket. Verizon always has good reception and coverage being the largest carrier so that was really what made me decide to proceed with the entire idea and eventual switch that I made today. They only offer two plans which is pay $12 bucks per gig you use which is what I signed up for and $45 dollars for unlimited data until you hit 20 gigs then at that point your speed slows down until the next month. The only time I've ever gone over 20 gigs was this month when I moved in to care for my mom who as you all know was diagnosed with stage 4 terminal lung and bone cancer. She didn't have any internet or cable so I only used my unlimited data with cricket and I was amazed at how fast I reached 20 gigs of data well before the month was over. So that's how I ended up calling Xfinity in the first place as I had to get some WiFi here and internet. I don't really care about the cable as I only got that for my mom to have so she can be able to watch better TV and I wanted her to enjoy the possible short time that she may or may not have left with me sadly. Hopefully she will beat it but it's going to take a miracle medically speaking as stage 4 medically means there is no chance for survival and full remission from it. I can tell you it's so difficult to watch your mom go through so much pain as of we all know how special mom's are to all of us. There is nothing in this world like your mother. They are indeed without doubt the most special people in this world. I just tell her all the time she's going to be okay and beat it and stay positive around her but it breaks my heart although I don't let her know as I need her to mentally stay positive as they plays a huge role in prolonging their inevitable death sentence for the lack of better words. Anyways so now I'm officially a Xfinity mobile customer. I'm going to try this pay by the gig plan first as I'm here at the house 98 percent of the time caring for her so I'll be on wifi for all of that time so in theory if I don't use one entire gig all I'm paying for is the monthly cost of my phone which is cheaper than what I was paying with cricket which was $55 per month for unlimited data. I have a feeling though as time goes on that I'll switch over to their $45 dollar unlimited plan but I want to pay the phone off first to save money. I really wanted to use that gift card to pay my phone off but I've been needing to get another iPad so that is what I'll buy with the gift card money. Hopefully the 9.7 inch iPad pro which I'll put on a cheap $30 dollar plan per month then.
Of course we want to keep you around! You are a great asset to this forum! A legend!

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Why leave?
I'm also on Crackberry. As I was a big BlackBerry user but no longer use one either

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
No need to leave, we're happy to have you here. I like reading your paragraph long posts lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam