Honor 8 sound issues

lumivalo

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Recently I've noticed a popping sound from both the earpiece and loudspeaker when playing audio on the Honor 8, especially with YouTube but sometimes with other apps too. Anyone else have this issue?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Interesting... It didn't happen in safe mode, but restarting and going into safe mode seemed to fix it - I don't have the problem anymore when I booted back into the regular mode.

That is awesome! Please let us know if it happens again!

Prinny08

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
Hi

Can anyone please help, I seem to have a problem with my sound. When talking on the phone I can't hear the other person properly the volume is very very low.. Like a whisper at times, I turn the volume up but nothing changes so I have to put the phone on loudspeaker or earphones in to continue the conversation.

I have rebooted but nothing has changed. I contacted Huawei and have been waiting for a jiffy bag for the last three weeks so that I can return the phone to be looked at as I'm still under warranty.

Please help x

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi

Can anyone please help, I seem to have a problem with my sound. When talking on the phone I can't hear the other person properly the volume is very very low.. Like a whisper at times, I turn the volume up but nothing changes so I have to put the phone on loudspeaker or earphones in to continue the conversation.

I have rebooted but nothing has changed. I contacted Huawei and have been waiting for a jiffy bag for the last three weeks so that I can return the phone to be looked at as I'm still under warranty.

Please help x

Welcome to Android Central! How is your signal quality while making and receiving phone calls - do you cut out or do you have a clear call in that regard? Perhaps something is wrong with the hardware in the phone. However, since you are under warranty, I would recommend focusing on getting your replacement.

tessan_1

Aug 31, 2018
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! How is your signal quality while making and receiving phone calls - do you cut out or do you have a clear call in that regard? Perhaps something is wrong with the hardware in the phone. However, since you are under warranty, I would recommend focusing on getting your replacement.

I don't have the warrenty and my phone has worked fine until recently. Then it starts to open google "voice", shuts down my calls, Changes the soundlevel.. to now having to low sound when I use my in ear headphones. How can I fix this? The phone has no warrenty and I have not misstreated my phone in any way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles