Do you think the Honor 9 will come to the US?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Folks,

As we know the Honor 8 is available in the US and a pretty good deal at 400 dollars (and often discounted for less). It's fully compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile. Now the Honor 9 is a whole different story. You CAN import one, but it does NOT have the US LTE bands, and it costs just a bit under 500. Not worth it in my opinion, BUT if it came to the US with US LTE bands, is it then worth it? Or is it still not worth the extra price? Or do you think the price will come down?

Inquiring minds want to know!

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I would love to have one but with Mate 10 so close to launch, I would put my money on Mate 10.

I think at this point I don't think Honor is going to be profitable selling Honor 9 here in the US.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't look good at the moment since even the international ones don't have usa lte. They would have to create a new one for the usa

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
When the Honor V9 came out, it was also named the Honor 8 series. So the V10 should be the Honor 9 if following that trend names.

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
Honor V9 was Honor 8 Pro (with a different design and purpose than the Honor 8) I also guess that the V10 will be a higher powered version of the Honor 9 that follows the Honor 8 Pro purposes.