HONOR 9 Front camera Problem

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Amazing if huawei can do that. But I'm assuming to do that you need to go to Apple store and get it replaced?
Yes you do need to go to the apple store to get same day service. And with something like this they will probably just exchange your phone for a warranty replacement in store.

Huawei could do a similar thing if they contracted with best buy or whatever.

Mikeey89

Nov 24, 2017
Visit site
Hi, everyone! I just got my new Honor 9 today, and I have the same problem as OP. The front camera is really poor. My 3 year old Xiaomi Mi4 takes much better pictures than this. It's very grainy and I'm so disappointed right now. And in SnapChat it's even worse! Any ideas?

docxsido1990

Oct 5, 2017
Visit site
HEY GUYS i'm BACK , my new honor arrived today and i have to say that the front camera sucks , it wasn't a hardware problem on my honor , it's just that the front camera isn't good , not that bad but not good ,

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Beauty mode is off correct ?

Not sure why it looks bad. I've watched a few videos and it looks good. Not amazing. But good. Maybe a update can fix it.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi, everyone! I just got my new Honor 9 today, and I have the same problem as OP. The front camera is really poor. My 3 year old Xiaomi Mi4 takes much better pictures than this. It's very grainy and I'm so disappointed right now. And in SnapChat it's even worse! Any ideas?
Sorry to hear that. Wonder if honor had put a weak ffc inside then

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
HEY GUYS i'm BACK , my new honor arrived today and i have to say that the front camera sucks , it wasn't a hardware problem on my honor , it's just that the front camera isn't good , not that bad but not good ,
That sucks. Perhaps a third party camera can help a little

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis