Hi everyone - I have recently bought the Honor 9 Lite and am really pleased with it so far BUT there is a feature that is not available and I wonder if someone can recommend an app that might work??
    I am not one of those people that have my phone glued to my hand so at work I keep my phone in my bag or drawer. When I am away from my desk for a while I have no idea if I have missed a call or text etc. The LED notification light is okay but I use a leather case which covers the light up!!
    What I would really like is a repeating vibrate or beep alert that will go on until I unlock my phone and deal with the call/text. Alternatively, some sort of icon appearing on the sleep (ie black) screen so I could see it at a glance.
    I have checked the Google Play store and there are loads of apps that do this but the reminders only appear on the lock screen not the sleep screen so you would still need to pick up and unlock the phone to know if they were there - in which case you wouldn't really need them.

Sorry for long ramble - hope you can help!!
    04-12-2018 03:25 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try Missed Notifications Reminder.
    04-14-2018 11:53 PM
    Thanks B.Diddy - sorry for delay in responding. I have tried this app, along with a couple of other similar ones, but they all seem to work from the lock screen not the sleep/auto-dimmed (ie black) screen. I can turn off the auto-dimming so the screen stays lit up but this drains the battery.
    04-21-2018 01:55 AM