Bought Honor Band Z1

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Folks,

I became aware of honor, I'll be quite honest from the Honor incentive program here at Mobile Nations. Ok yea maybe I HAD heard of them, but they were not really on my radar. However participating in the program has caused me to give a MUCH closer look, from the Honor 5X to the Honor 8, they make a damn fine smart phone, BUT did you know they also make a rather unique smart watch too? It's low power consumption, stylish and with some GREAT features and it has really peaked my interest. I thought it might be THE perfect gift for my 75 year old Dad. Well 75 on Oct 28th that is. AH his birthday! And at 79 dollars about the right price to spend on a gift for him! (I've spent more, I've spent less, but 79, well 93 after tax was VERY easy to justify!) Besides the usually stuff, fitness tracking, notifications, call monitoring (no calls can be taken on the phone, but I doubt he'd want that, although he is old enough to remember D!ck Tracy!), it also includes sleep monitoring. Ding ding ding ding!!!!!!!! My Dad has sleep apnea (I probably do too!), and pretty bad insomnia, AND sleep tracking is JUST what the doctor ordered!

I will try to keep this thread updated as we go along and let you know how we make out with the watch. Maybe I can even get Dad to pose for a picture or too, BUT I have a feeling he'll think THAT is silly! lol!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech