Honor View 10 Camera - best yet?

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Is the camera on the V10 the best Honor has ever produced? Obviously camera quality super important to me, but haven't dug too deep into the specs yet. Is it solid??

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Best honor phone, probably, but also probably the most costly so that makes sense. It probably isn't as good as Huawei mate 10 pro, and Huawei makes honor... If that's what you are referring to.

br77494

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
From what I've heard it detects motion when it focuses and adjusts the shutter speed and iso accordingly to get the best photo. Is this feature in the Mate 10? In my opinion that is a great feature! I assume that works in the Automatic setting.

Is this feature in the Mate 10 or any other phone? Not sure if it will replace OIS (time will tell), but it's a huge step forward. This phone may not need OIS?? Looking forward to the in-depth AC review.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
From what I've heard it detects motion when it focuses and adjusts the shutter speed and iso accordingly to get the best photo. Is this feature in the Mate 10? In my opinion that is a great feature! I assume that works in the Automatic setting.

Is this feature in the Mate 10 or any other phone? Not sure if it will replace OIS (time will tell), but it's a huge step forward. This phone may not need OIS?? Looking forward to the in-depth AC review.
That's pretty neat indeed. Hey if it works better than optical image stabilization then that's even better!

br77494

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
That's pretty neat indeed. Hey if it works better than optical image stabilization then that's even better!

Just checked and the mate 10/10 pro also have this motion detection (AI?) feature. Those cameras also have OIS, so it will be very interesting to look at comparisons. OIS mostly addresses "operator" induced error, or shaky hands on the camera (a definite problem in this household!). A combination of OIS and motion detection might just be pretty darn good.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Just checked and the mate 10/10 pro also have this motion detection (AI?) feature. Those cameras also have OIS, so it will be very interesting to look at comparisons. OIS mostly addresses "operator" induced error, or shaky hands on the camera (a definite problem in this household!). A combination of OIS and motion detection might just be pretty darn good.
That would be great indeed. Especially for me because I like to take pictures of my active child.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance