1) Back button to close the app..
    If we hit the back button to close the app, for ex whatsapp. It only minimizes, and do not close the app instead it still runs.
    This is problamtic as the app is still running, which drainse the battery, and if we had open several apps, all those continues to run even thou if we hit back button.

2) Navigation keys is sick which is not given on the body
    3) Camera Depth effect is ineffective. I mean user cannot take a depth effect.
    4) Motion gesture like taking screenshot opening apps is painful as we need to tap with Knuckle, and most of the time doesnt work at all. One plus 5t is simple as we just need to draw over the glass instead of tapping with knucles.
    5) User Interface (UI) is not simple.
    6) Honor is poor in sending updates,
    01-26-2018 12:33 PM
    great notes, thanks for sharing them
    01-27-2018 09:03 AM
    Lmao, this is a waste. UI is not simple? Well duh, it's EMUI, not stock. If you want simple, don't buy anything with a skinned version of Android. Back button doesn't close the app? Again, duh. Apps are kept in memory, if you want them closed, you have to hit the recents button and swipe them away. It's been like this for a long time in Android. This almost seems like a bash against Huawei/Honor or someone that has never used an Android.
    01-27-2018 01:52 PM
    It sounds like you are not enjoying your V10 - I'm sorry about that! Are you thinking about returning your phone and getting another phone; perhaps from a different manufacturer?
    01-28-2018 06:05 PM
    Navigation keys is sick and not given on the body?? What??
    02-03-2018 09:24 AM
    Lmao, this is a waste. UI is not simple? Well duh, it's EMUI, not stock. If you want simple, don't buy anything with a skinned version of Android. Back button doesn't close the app? Again, duh. Apps are kept in memory, if you want them closed, you have to hit the recents button and swipe them away. It's been like this for a long time in Android. This almost seems like a bash against Huawei/Honor or someone that has never used an Android.
    Yah I was like "what?" When I read it too. Seems like he's new to Android
    02-11-2018 01:29 AM