Ordered mine today for just £339 compared to the mate 10 pro at £529 and P20 Pro at £799 at the same store. I know that the camera isn’t going to be as good as the other 2 but at the same time it has expandable memory and a headphone jack.
    How can something with specs this good be so cheap.
    04-08-2018 01:53 PM
    Welcome to Android Central!

As someone who has used an Honor phone (the Honor 8), I can definitely say that you're getting excellent bang for your buck! I really don't know how they manage this (such a low price for great features); but it's quite awesome that they do!

How are you liking your View 10?
    04-29-2018 05:12 PM
    Absolutely love it, after coming from an ageing iPhone 6 that was getting slower and slower with each update, this thing is super quick in comparison. Battery life is amazing and whilst it took a while to get used to android again, now that I am I have no intention of swapping back.
    One thing I thought I would miss is being able to play movies from my phone to my apple TV box but with allcast installed it connects to my apple TV box even better than my iPhone did.
    I am not much of a camera user so can't really comment on that other than to say that every shot I have taken has looked great. The fingerprint scanner and face unlock are brilliant and have been very reliable so far.
    I just cannot imagine what any of the high end phones can offer that this thing doesn't, I even think the screen looks great.
    04-30-2018 10:33 AM