Been running this notebook for three weeks

When moved around or shaken, laptop occasionally enters a power superstate and plays the 'flashing white LED' game - the solution: to lambace the base of the machine a few times and it returns to normal, and boots - I'll write this particular issue off as a hardware fault I need to log with HP.

When returning from swivel modes, the keyboard and trackpad occasionally never activated - after scraping through the manual, turns out I have to tilt the machine forward by a few degrees to activate the devices.

The USB port metal frame on the chassis bends easily, as do both charging ports after some use. Yes, be gentle.

WiFi Adapter regularly looses connection, prompting a reboot to resolve.

The screen bounces around - a lot, for obvious reasons - and when in tablet mode, touch interactions are of below average sensitivity.
    04-28-2022 12:23 AM
    Those certainly sound like frustrating issues! Is the machine still under warranty?
    04-28-2022 12:52 AM
    It sounds like HP is going down the cheap road like everyone else. Are they Chinese owned now too? I honestly don't remember. I know my wife's million year old HP desktop is still running strong.... waaay longer than I ever imagined it would. I started warning her years ago to back stuff up because it was going to die any day.. boy did it make me look the fool lol.
    04-28-2022 02:45 AM