Battery Life Highly Unstable.

A

AC Question

I have a HP Slate7 by beatsaudio.
Recently the battery life has become highly unstable, i have followed just about every guide on the internet yet my battery life has not recovered.

It has gotten to the point that i have to put it off just for it to charge properly, but even that doesn't work anymore, it's always stuck at 1% battery.

I have done a factory reset no dice, installed 2 apps, even booted it into safe mode.

I have checked all the voltages in the house and on the chargers they all seem to be doing fine, all the other tablets are charging fine but this one.

Heck even my Vodafone Smart Tab 4 i thought was trash, although it charges with a pin instead of micro usb, i blink for 5 minutes and it's already at 15%

I'm getting pretty desperate now, don't tell me i'm going to have to "bake reset" it by putting it into the microwave.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does it ever charge up to 100%? If so, try recalibrating the battery sensor software by doing that, then using it until it shuts off from low battery, then charging back up to 100%. Repeat that cycle 3 times.

If it doesn't charge up, then the battery may be failing. You could try replacing the battery yourself (check YouTube for DIY videos) or bring it to a repair shop.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan