CM acting very strange all of a sudden....

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
It was working great for me for about 3 weeks or so. Then, I installed a Playstation emulator...and things were really strange after that. After installing it, upon reboot....the App Drawer icon was suddenly gone. I had to re-initialize it.

I decided I wasn't all that impressed with the Playstation emulator and uninstalled it. Since then, the Opera Mobile Browser has been freaking out....it crashes more frequently and for some reason, will not accept changes to the advanced menu, for Flash. I checked 'Enable Flash automatically' and it still gave me the big arrow button that I have to push each time a flash video is found on a page. I finally was able to get it to play Flash vids automatically by uninstalling Opera and re-installing it, but it still forgets changes sometimes.

I wonder why installing an app like the PS emulator would cause the browser to freak out like that?

Btw, from the start- when rebooting from CM back to WebOS, the Touchpad just goes to black and won't reboot. I have to hold down the 2 buttons to get it to reboot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KrystalMcclain