Real Racing 2 available on TP?

DemonHighwayman

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
After the initial download from the market it asks you to download an additional 600mb, I tried that 4 times and it wouldn't download anything. Maybe the servers are jammed up or something. I also tried to download it to my htc desire but was told it was incompatible.

mes215

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Were you guys ever able to download the files, I finally gave up

Got it to work !

How did you get Real racing 2 to work on the Touchpad? I downloaded all the files to my Droid X and then copy pasted to the Touchpad in the appropriate folders but when the game plays it's all dark shadows. I tried deleting the files and having the app do the download, but it just hanged and never went past 0%

gsmiley

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I had to sideload it, since it was free I didn't feel bad about it. Its only the demo, but look for a file 421 megs rared, it ends up being more than a gig extracted. Not HD but still looks pretty decent

stussy2870

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Why are things so freaking difficult to find.. Every time i google Real Racing 2 files, i get a crap-ton of non-working links or links embedded in other malware laden links.. Cant someone just say.. HEy, i found the files here, provide the link or the search terms used and which url in the good search results you clicked?

I would LOVE to try to get my TP to play some of these other games that i just cant seem to get any help with finding the correct way to do so.. IE

Lets Golf 3
Real Racing 2
NFL2012

stussy2870

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just search for the name of app e.g. "real racing 2 apk" without quotes.

So just add "apk" to the app you want.

That gets me the market APK, which is not compatable with my device... then i get prompted that there is 600 MB to download- I say yes and it sits there until it dies w/ a failed download.

Im not the only one with this happening... Can anyone "explain" how to make it work?

Remolten

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
If the file is 600MB that's ridiculous.

Normally it would be 3MB-30MB.

If your trying to get a file that's not released in Android you won't get it until it is.

APK just bypasses buying an app.

stussy2870

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yep, its 600mb. Its something pretty high for NFL2012 as well.. Both times the APK installs then game appears to start ( you can see the backround image of the startup scree) then you get a download screen telling you that you need to download x-amout of MB's for the game to run.. 300-600mbs etc etc...