Stuck at lockscreen

cslug

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

My TouchPad is stuck at the Android lock screen, and does not respond to any gestures / touches. Is there any way to solve this other than waiting for the battery to be drained completely?

I would prefer not to open up the TouchPad to resit the battery. Thanks.

chrisdepends

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
My TP is stuck at the rotating bootup screen. I installed JCSullins' Tenderloin a few days ago and it worked fine until I we onto the BT.com site.
Oddly, neither Chrome nor IE11 like the BT site much and won't play their live video feeds. :( Silverlight installed etc.

Anyway, I've tried the three button reset and two button for 30+ secs with no joy.

Anyone any ideas? I'm going to let the battery run out and see if that helps, but not confident about that.

I loved the TP with Android, please help! :)

Chris

Hi,

My TouchPad is stuck at the Android lock screen, and does not respond to any gestures / touches. Is there any way to solve this other than waiting for the battery to be drained completely?

I would prefer not to open up the TouchPad to resit the battery. Thanks.

Frank Harris1

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
We just got a re-furbished Touchpad and it's asking for the screen lock passcode. We have three guesses left. I tried the 30-second hard-reset (home button and power button) but no luck. Any suggestions?
Thank you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ananui