Launcher button bar bottom of screen

mrozanski58

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I have a Touchpad with CM 7 alpha 3.5 loaded on it. It's configured exactly how I want it. I was exploring the settings, when i was done the launcher bar that is on bottom of screen in portrait mode and on the right side in lanscape mode changed. The icons are still there, but you cannot make out any detail except for the Application window button which is 4 boxes with the upper left one darkened. I would appreciate any help in getting this setting changed back to normal. Thanks in advance!

donniewb420

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I have a Touchpad with CM 7 alpha 3.5 loaded on it. It's configured exactly how I want it. I was exploring the settings, when i was done the launcher bar that is on bottom of screen in portrait mode and on the right side in lanscape mode changed. The icons are still there, but you cannot make out any detail except for the Application window button which is 4 boxes with the upper left one darkened. I would appreciate any help in getting this setting changed back to normal. Thanks in advance!

I don't have my pad in front of me at the moment, but if I recall correctly I believe I had messed with a setting at one time that adjusted the tint or background of the launcher bar. I know at one point it was simply grayed out for me until i reverted back the background color or tint of the bar...

Someone with the unit right in front of them may have a better understanding. I will look when I get home and edit post.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay