ICS Wallpaper

atulmodi

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Is there any standard size of wallpaper or else for Android ICS CM9 on Touchpad.

Because I tried various sizes of wallpaper to put on main page but it always ask for Crop and when wallpaper come to main page look either distorted or poor quality or cut the corner or good part of picture.

I tried to figure out ICS wallpaper size from default set of pictures but I can not figure out where are they located in directory. Otherwise I would have tried with same dimension as default wallpaper are.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Wallpapers are located in the launcher "apk" itself. You can only pull the wallpapers from there using 7 zip and opening the launcher.apk from your CM9 ROM zip file.

The launcher.apk can be found inside the ROM located in /system/app/

They are located usually in the following directory
Launcher.apk/res/drawable-xxxx folder.

Otherwise common wallpaper sizes are usually matched to the screen resolution size of your device.

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Tapatalk

Reactions: atulmodi

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I was having the same issue (except I'm running Xronified B2.9.1) and read about an app called HP Touchpad Wallpaper in the Android market but honestly couldn't get it to work for me....lol

What I got from the app is that they need to be at least 1536x1024. Once I resized my wallpapers to that size (and use QuickPic to set them), they come out perfectly. Try using 1536x1024 for your wallpapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: atulmodi

atulmodi

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Hp Touchpad wallpaper is broken apps.

But 1536*1024 works excellent. No quality loss and set the picture perfect as a wallpaper

Together we can make difference.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463