CM9 Storage USB port issue

atulmodi

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I have USB storage port issue.

I have CM9 (not 0.5 or 0.6) on TP and until I was with Xronified and all previous version I had never any problem with this USB port recognise issue.

When I connect TP with CM9 running, my computer recognise it as a new hardware, it start to install and then it show the new hardware found window and then ask to install from etc options. My device have Media device (MTP) is tick marked.

And in directory I can not see cm_tendroline drive at all. It is obvious still hardware is not recognised and can not function properly.

But once I click on Camera (PTP) option in TP CM9 storage option, immediately computer recognised the device and shows me all image files from TP. But here we can not access other directory and folders at all.

For further details, I can access my TP drive through WebOS: Excellent, no problem at all.

Do other users have same issue? It looks like a bug. Can be fixed or may someone know the trick.

Thanks in advance.

atulmodi

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Interesting thing to know. My home desktop let me to access CM9 directory in MTP storage.

But not on laptop or work desktop.

Something is fishy.

Do other noticed something like that?