Turned off my Android-based Touchpad for a few hours today and when I went to load it, got the boot screen then went into CyanogenMod mode. When it came up though, I had no internet connection!

Went to check and it found the network (so the wifi device is working) and I hit connect, but nothing happened. Rebooted into WebOS and saw that it was on airplane mode (which it didn't say in ICS), so exit that and was able to surf the web in Web OS. Rebooted into CyanogenMod, and again no Internet connection. So removed and re-established connection,(it says saved next to connection but no check mark) but still no internet.

Here are my settings
    Android: 4.0.4
    Kernel version: 2.6.35-palm-tenderloin
    Model number: cm_tenderloin
    CyanogenMod version: 9-2012039-NIGHTLY-tenderloin
    Build date: March 29, 05:06:15
    Build number: IM7K

Any help greatly appreciated!
    06-28-2012 07:14 PM
    Upgrade to latest nightly.
    It is june...u still using march one..

Latest nightly is 20120628....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    06-29-2012 09:31 AM
    Keep trying and eventually you will have a decent connection. Immediately go to the play store and get a free app named wifi fixer. I had the same problems regularly with my tp even with updates. Bitter my wifi is rock solid all the time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    07-03-2012 09:08 PM
    Hi Guys, am I missing something here? I can only find the nightly build for the HP touch pad for 27th June. Nothing since. Can you help please?
    Thanks
    07-07-2012 01:44 AM
    http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?typ...ice=tenderloin

This is official cm9 fot tp download site.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    07-07-2012 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD