Will the Verizon HTC 10 have wireless charging?

labyrinth9

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
What about a replaceable battery?

If we had that, one could buy a qi charging sticker to slip in between the battery prongs and replace the door with a 3rd party plastic one.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully it will. It isn't a "need" feature for me but I do find wireless charging to be convenient. I love coming home and just plopping the phone down on the pad at my desk.

labyrinth9

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Hopefully it will. It isn't a "need" feature for me but I do find wireless charging to be convenient. I love coming home and just plopping the phone down on the pad at my desk.

I currently have a VZW BlackBerry z30. I have a tylt at my bedside and a Xi charger taped inside of a proclip in my car (All I have to do is snap in my phone and I'm good to go)

Posted via Android Central App

labyrinth9

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Thought I would share the response I got from Mophie about a wireless charging case for the HTC 10. If it doesn't have wireless charging (Which seems likely given the recent information posted here and elsewhere), this may work as a good alternative.

------------------------------

Dear xxxxx@xxx.com

We traditionally have always had compatible products close to the launch of our premier partners' products. As of now, we do not have word on when and if we will be creating a wireless charging case for the HTC 10.

However, we do our best to ensure we are always ready for any form factor changes that any of our partners may have and we will continue to do so. It is our top priority and our passion.

Thanks for sticking with us.

Thank you,

Customer Service Advocate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes