Release price for HTC M10

jens Van Keer

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Just saw this on twitter.
€740 in europe isn't this a high rated price?

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 296480.jpg
    296480.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 58

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
That's crazy. That would equate to $842 US dollars. I'm hoping it's more like $699 here in the USA. Guess we will find out on the 12th. HTC really can't afford to price this higher than the S7 and G5.

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
That's crazy. That would equate to $842 US dollars. I'm hoping it's more like $699 here in the USA. Guess we will find out on the 12th. HTC really can't afford to price this higher than the S7 and G5.

I completely agree. I don't think the HTC 10 would have features well above and beyond the Samsung S7 to warrant such a high price.

anon(604250)

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
You can't do just a straight up conversion of foreign currencies to your local currency and assume that's what the price will be in your country.

If I did that, I'd only be paying $800AUD (based off US pricing) for the Galaxy S7 when it actually retails for $1,200 here.

Literally no product is priced on a pure conversion basis. So making judgements on this rumoured price is pointless.

Quoted for those who overlooked it. As I Can Be Your Hero rightly points out, prices from country to country are never 1:1. And HTC is not foolish enough to price themselves out of the market.

jens Van Keer

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Is this a reliable site? Could this be a right/good price? the european price is way to overrated i think, i've paid my m8 €650 when it came out 2 years ago

Attachments

• 300240.jpg
    300240.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 59

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Is this a reliable site? Could this be a right/good price? the european price is way to overrated i think, i've paid my m8 €650 when it came out 2 years ago

You know what will be reliable? Several days from now when HTC tells us.

mwake4goten

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
This is unbearable I can't wait to find out the pricing....I was thinking G5 but that phone is taking a lot of criticism...I know HTC always had good well respected software / os with minimal lag, and they have usually been good for battery life too and music reproduction. These are thing the LG G5 can't really stand up to (if you're looking at the reviews any way)....

mwake4goten

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Also I'm guessing there is a difference between announced and released for sale...so hopefully it won't take too many extra weeks after the unveiling event before I can log into Rogers Wireless and place my order to buy.

Also, HTC has to get this right because this could be the last flagship phone they release if they mess it up...if it goes wrong I can see them being bought up as a company... they have started spreading their resources over different products like the VIVE and I'm not sure they are that big enough to absorb another failure... any ways fingers crossed!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams