06-22-2017 08:59 AM
76 1234
tools
    I'm using a clear gel case that i bought from ebay. It gives it extra protection and grip without hiding it's beauty.
    05-20-2016 12:56 PM
    I have had multiple cases on my phone, but I was at work and someone knocks my phone out of my hand (without a case), drops about 3 ft onto a tile floor, and my phone only suffered an abnormally small scratch that you can only see in the right lighting. You honestly don't even need a case on this unless you are just paranoid.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-19-2016 02:11 PM
    I have had multiple cases on my phone, but I was at work and someone knocks my phone out of my hand (without a case), drops about 3 ft onto a tile floor, and my phone only suffered an abnormally small scratch that you can only see in the right lighting. You honestly don't even need a case on this unless you are just paranoid.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Wish that was true. I'd dropped my M8 innumerous times with nothing more than corner scuffs. The very first time the 10 dropped, on the same floor, the screen cracked badly. My first ever screen break. Thankfully, I was able to use uhoh but I'm going to seek a little more protection.

If you have uhoh, by all means, go without a case. Otherwise, I advise caution.
    06-22-2016 10:19 AM
    I have worked with and without a case but I must say, even though the HTC 10 much less slippery than say the HTC A9, a case would certainly help dodge some of those Uh-Oh Protection claims. There are many great options out there but I generally keep coming back to Spigen. Slim Armor is said to work good on the HTC10 but I much prefer the Crystal Shell for a little added grip (Not to mention it shows off the HTC 10 nicely).

-Rob
    Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.
    skynny70 likes this.
    07-10-2016 09:07 AM
    Just put a Dbrand carbon fiber on my HTC 10. Looks and feels fantastic and makes the phone lighter, one of my goals, since I had a silicone case on it before and it felt a little heavy. Dbrand ships faster now.
    thejesse likes this.
    07-10-2016 11:08 AM
    I have the Incipio NGP case. It adds minimal bulk but is still a sturdy case.
    08-13-2016 12:18 PM
    No protection here, its a beautiful phone, why hide it. I am not putting it in pockets with keys though...
    08-15-2016 02:29 AM
    I use cases occasionally. The Spigen Slim Armor with the kickstand is great for watching movies. And I've got a knock-off Iceview for more fomal occasions in a nice tan leather. So I'd say I'm a yay.
    08-17-2016 10:09 PM
    A case goes on all my phones of course...

"Uh oh" protection equals going nekkid this time around.
    That doesn't protect against scratches and dents on the corners. LOL
    08-18-2016 06:17 PM
    A case goes on all my phones of course...

That doesn't protect against scratches and dents on the corners. LOL
    No, that's for sure!
    08-18-2016 06:23 PM
    I use cases occasionally. The Spigen Slim Armor with the kickstand is great for watching movies. And I've got a knock-off Iceview for more fomal occasions in a nice tan leather. So I'd say I'm a yay.
    Where did you find a tan leather iceview case?
    09-08-2016 08:48 AM
    I wont use a case, but maybe a dbrand skin, because it is a bit slippery. I never use cases and screen protectors. I love the feeling and look though, i will spend the money on it, just to remove it anyway after a while.
    09-17-2016 05:53 AM
    I don't see why they can't make a phone out of gorgeous metal such as this is and make it just rough enough on the surface to be able to use it case-less without fear of a slip. Why always so damn slick. Almost like they want you to drop it. Such a beautiful device, but can't risk a drop so a minimal case it is.
    10-15-2016 06:04 PM
    This is why I believe design wise this phone is much better than the S7, you can even consider to not use a case. Think about it: a phone made of glass? lol
    I like to use it naked.
    10-16-2016 07:08 AM
    This is why I believe design wise this phone is much better than the S7, you can even consider to not use a case. Think about it: a phone made of glass? lol
    I like to use it naked.
    Don't cry when dropped. At least use a super slim tpu clear case like Nillkin.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FQNPTPQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    10-26-2016 07:35 PM
    I like to use it naked.
    I'd like to be able to use it without a case, but tried it for awhile and it's just to damn slippery for me. Got a super thin shell case to give it some gripiness.
    10-26-2016 08:11 PM
    Don't cry when dropped. At least use a super slim tpu clear case like Nillkin.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FQNPTPQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Never! Herege!
    10-27-2016 12:16 AM
    I've become a big fan of tpu cases, they add a nice amount of protection without a lot of bulk.
    11-06-2016 07:40 AM
    Been using Seidio cases for a while. I like them. Not too bulky and, comes with a kickstand.
    11-14-2016 11:56 AM
    Always in a case until I had it repaired. 5 minutes out of the delivery box that slippery devil headed to the floor by way of the kitchen chair legs. Needless to say I got my first ding I use the Seidio case with a kickstand, always have for all my phones. Protects it from me well (though its a real pain to get off once on). It has a TPU case under the hard case to protect it. A bit bulky but what's needed for a butter fingers guy with a very slippery phone!
    11-16-2016 09:08 AM
    Currently been rocking the Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal and I have no complaints.
    11-29-2016 07:54 PM
    I use a Tech21 Case. I use those on my older Samsung Galaxy phone also.
    https://www.amazon.com/Tech21-Check-...cUvbUpU5649076
    01-19-2017 06:36 AM
    https://www.amazon.com/Spigen-Hybrid...cUvbUpU5650247

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU5650247

First one is very thin you don't notice it.
    Second one has a bit of thickness to it but not bad but has nice protection, especially in the corners.
    thejesse likes this.
    01-20-2017 07:45 AM
    Always in a case until I had it repaired. 5 minutes out of the delivery box that slippery devil headed to the floor by way of the kitchen chair legs. Needless to say I got my first ding I use the Seidio case with a kickstand, always have for all my phones. Protects it from me well (though its a real pain to get off once on). It has a TPU case under the hard case to protect it. A bit bulky but what's needed for a butter fingers guy with a very slippery phone!
    I second the Seidio. Great case, and works with a full-coverage tempered glass screen protector. And it's not hard to get off once you get used to it!
    01-21-2017 11:28 PM
    I second the Seidio. Great case, and works with a full-coverage tempered glass screen protector. And it's not hard to get off once you get used to it!
    Yeah but the phones great design goes down the drain...
    Cheers
    01-29-2017 02:21 PM
76 1234