11-13-2016 02:45 PM
1,043 1234 ...
tools
    Called and canceled my pre-order, then did another one with the coupon. Went the unlocked carbon gray route! So pumped for his phone

Posted via the Android Central App
    What number did you call? I pre-ordered, then got the code, and sent them an email to cancel the first order. I already pre-ordered another, but my PayPal has been charged twice now so I'd like to get that one charge taken off.
    04-13-2016 11:03 AM
    When pre ordered start.. the phone list as "in stock" maybe HTC will ship the phone early..
    04-13-2016 03:35 PM
    Did you pre-order the new HTC 10? If so sound off below!

• Carrier you're going to use?
      Bought through HTC unlocked. Will use on T-Mobile
    • Color?
      Carbon Gray
    • Going to add a SD card?
      Of Course. Use my 128

04-13-2016 04:53 PM
    When pre ordered start.. the phone list as "in stock" maybe HTC will ship the phone early..
    Yeah it does say "In Stock"....did it say that when people pre-ordered? I can't remember what mine said?
    04-13-2016 05:00 PM
    Yes it said in stock when I preordered

04-13-2016 05:01 PM
    Yes it said in stock when I preordered

Darn....I was hoping for a miracle!
    04-13-2016 05:02 PM
    I called 888-216-4736 To cancel my first order so I could do another preorder with the coupon code.

04-13-2016 05:02 PM
    Called customer service and they assure me I'll get the $100 refund even though I had already ordered. Be careful with the cancellations, though. I remember with the M7 when people did this to get free cases or whatever it was at the time. The problem was that some people ended up with 2 phones, even though they said their first order had been canceled. Hopefully it will go better this time around.
    04-13-2016 05:20 PM
    Yeah I was a little worried because I didn't get an email saying it was canceled, I got a blank email from them. So I called 3 times, and a guy gave me a cancel id. After I talked to him, I called again, and told someone about my situations, and then I gave them the order number and cancel id number, and she verified that my first order was cancelled and I don't need to worry about being billed twice.

04-13-2016 05:33 PM
    Jumped on the $599 deal and ordered the unlocked version to be used on Cricket (ATT). I got the silver one since I prefer it and gray was out of stock anyways. I'll probably end up having SD card.
    Ronnie Brewer likes this.
    04-13-2016 06:59 PM
    T-Mobile
    Silver
    SanDisk Extreme Plus. 32gb
    HTC Ice View Case

04-13-2016 07:16 PM
    Still having this issue about entering a valid email address when trying to log in to view my account information, order information, etc. Anyone else having this issue? The only thing about my email address is that it has a '-' in it. But never had an issue anywhere else.
    This issue remains for me. Tried an online chat only to be told I have to call sales! Not sure what sales has to do with logging into my account!
    Kind of annoying to have this kind of issue. Are other people still experiencing this or were you able to get it resolved?
    04-14-2016 09:22 AM
    This issue remains for me. Tried an online chat only to be told I have to call sales! Not sure what sales has to do with logging into my account!
    Kind of annoying to have this kind of issue. Are other people still experiencing this or were you able to get it resolved?
    I had the same problem, and the help desk transferred me to sales tech support. They confirmed my account info and did a password reset. Everything has worked fine since.
    04-14-2016 09:28 AM
    I had the same problem, and the help desk transferred me to sales tech support. They confirmed my account info and did a password reset. Everything has worked fine since.
    Ok, I guess I need to give them a call then. Even trying to change my password online doesn't work, but I am pretty sure it is not my password that is the issue.
    04-14-2016 09:37 AM
    The support person said there is a known glitch with their portal to DigitalRiver that causes the problem. If it was known, maybe taking the time to fix it before a major product launch would have been a wise move?
    DaveInFL likes this.
    04-14-2016 10:03 AM
    The support person said there is a known glitch with their portal to DigitalRiver that causes the problem. If it was known, maybe taking the time to fix it before a major product launch would have been a wise move?
    LOL. Gotta love it. Yes, getting it fixed would have been great.
    anon(604250) likes this.
    04-14-2016 10:06 AM
    I actually was able to login now. I just tried resetting my password again but on my desktop this time. and I was able to see they my first order was cancelled and that my second order was placed. So I am happy!

anon(604250) likes this.
    04-14-2016 10:33 AM
    Glad you made this thread. I got the unlocked, carbon grey to use on AT&T. I actually signed up for Paypal credit to take advantage of their "12 months no interest" promotion, and there is where I'm confused. On Paypal, the promotion doesn't show up, just Paypal's "6 month no payments or interest" promotion, which is fine, but I'm wondering if I didn't check a box I was supposed to or something. Paypal rep just said to wait for my next month statement. Anyone else got this going on?

Oh and I still held on to the SD card form my older phone when I bought the M7, which I'm upgrading from. If it's still supported, I'm going to use that. So glad this phone supports adoptable storage (even though I admittedly still might not fully understand what that means yet lol)
    04-14-2016 04:02 PM
    It's because the unit's aren't actually in stock.

You chose the normal Paypal "Bill Me Now" option (as I did) which is 6 mo's no interest, no payments.

Once the unit's are physically in stock there will become a 3rd option (or a 2nd Paypal option) which will be HTC 12 month financing.

This is also a dummy way of checking to see when they get them in stock as the option will become available on they're ready to ship.
    04-14-2016 04:54 PM
    I ordered day one and just cancelled it like an hour ago.

I'm concerned with the camera. It's the reason why I left the M9, and M8 (though I loved the M8). After all these images and camera samples came out, I became underwhelmed with it and with the rumors of HTC doing the Nexus 2016, it made me want to wait for it instead. It's stupid basing it off a rumor, but I kind of want to be sure.

So I'll wait for you guys to review it and give samples and stuff. I hate to say this, but I like customer camera shots more than reviewers. So I can wait a few weeks, not gonna kill me and worst case, I'll wait until November.
    04-14-2016 06:56 PM
    I ordered day one and just cancelled it like an hour ago.

I'm concerned with the camera. It's the reason why I left the M9, and M8 (though I loved the M8). After all these images and camera samples came out, I became underwhelmed with it and with the rumors of HTC doing the Nexus 2016, it made me want to wait for it instead. It's stupid basing it off a rumor, but I kind of want to be sure.

So I'll wait for you guys to review it and give samples and stuff. I hate to say this, but I like customer camera shots more than reviewers. So I can wait a few weeks, not gonna kill me and worst case, I'll wait until November.
    Why you trust all the youtube reviewer more than yourself. I will wait until I got the phone in my hand and if I don't think it good enough just return it.
    04-14-2016 08:05 PM
    Why you trust all the youtube reviewer more than yourself. I will wait until I got the phone in my hand and if I don't think it good enough just return it.
    That's a good point. I should just order it. If I don't like it then return it. They have a 30 day return policy so, I kind of don't have much to lose.

Good chatting with ya lol. I swear I'm not normally this easily swayed. Just HTC's camera has been a sore spot for me.
    04-14-2016 08:45 PM
    NOS (Portugal)
    Silver
    Microdia 512GB (if the reply my email)
    HTC Ice View Case
    04-15-2016 05:18 AM
    Just preordered an unlocked Carbon Grey for use on T-Mobile. Now to order an SD card for it (one of my reasons for purchase was adoptable storage).
    04-15-2016 09:36 AM
    Just preordered an unlocked Carbon Grey for use on T-Mobile. Now to order an SD card for it (one of my reasons for purchase was adoptable storage).
    Be sure to check Amazon's Daily Deals. Yesterday I snagged a PNY 64GB U3-speed micro SD for $20.
    04-15-2016 10:20 AM
1,043 1234 ...