"I've ordered my HTC 10!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Did you pre-order the new HTC 10? If so sound off below!

• Carrier you're going to use?
  • Color?
  • Going to add a SD card?

Last edited:

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Order status look up

Anyone able to look up their order status on htc.com? I got an email that order was successful and can use the link to check order status. But when I go to the link and provide the order number it can't find it. Want to check what others are seeing and make sure I'm not the only one having this issue.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Re: Order status look up

Anyone able to look up their order status on htc.com? I got an email that order was successful and can use the link to check order status. But when I go to the link and provide the order number it can't find it. Want to check what others are seeing and make sure I'm not the only one having this issue.

When you go to the link in your email you will look under 'My Account' at the top of the page. Under 'My Account' you will click on 'My Order History'. That is how I was able to find the order status. I had the same issue as you.

Bpschoon81

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Unlocked. Will use on AT&T. Silver.

And the fastest 64gb micro-sd card I could find on its way.

Posted via the Android Central App

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
When you go to the link in your email you will look under 'My Account' at the top of the page. Under 'My Account' you will click on 'My Order History'. That is how I was able to find the order status. I had the same issue as you.

Thanks found it

anon(604250)

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I got the discounted, unlocked version in Carbon Gray for use on AT&T. I'll transplant the 64GB micro-SD from my M8 since it's plenty fast.

Last edited:

DaveInFL

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Unlocked. Silver on T-Mobile and will buy a new memory card.

Got my order confirmation but when I try to log in with my credentials I get the message "Enter a valid email address". Very strange. I created a new account when doing the pre-order check out and verified my email address from the link in the email.

Edit: Nevermind, working now!

McDoogie

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Already preordered. Now I get the promotional code. So do I cancel my pre-order, and then do a new preorder with the promo code?

anon(5316299)

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
unlocked Carbon Gray for $599 for use on T-Mobile. I'll order up a nice 64GB SD card for Adoptable storage...My wife's been using it on her MXPE, and it works really well.

McDoogie

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Called and canceled my pre-order, then did another one with the coupon. Went the unlocked carbon gray route! So pumped for his phone

Ara Wagoner

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Ordered with the discount, got the light silver/black front unlocked model. Am definitely gonna use an SD card with it. Will be using it on AT&T for my new daily driver. First time actually buying a phone in over a year.

thejesse

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't planning to pre-order but then I got the email with the discount code. So... ordered gray unlocked for at&t. Not sure if I'll use the sd card from my A9 or order a new one.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't planning to pre-order but then I got the email with the discount code. So... ordered gray unlocked for at&t. Not sure if I'll use the sd card from my A9 or order a new one.

same here i was going to wait but you can't take the risk that the 100 dollar thing will still be there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc