Always On?

Mdbills484

May 6, 2015
Visit site
There's been little mention by HTC of any software features. Below someone asked about Knock On, which hasn't been mentioned by HTC. I'm wondering if there is any kind of Always On feature for notifications. I realize a major drawback of an LCD display is the inability to light up individual pixels but that wouldn't necessarily preclude an Always On feature with proper power management, which the 10 seems to have.

Anyone have any info?

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
There's been little mention by HTC of any software features. Below someone asked about Knock On, which hasn't been mentioned by HTC. I'm wondering if there is any kind of Always On feature for notifications. I realize a major drawback of an LCD display is the inability to light up individual pixels but that wouldn't necessarily preclude an Always On feature with proper power management, which the 10 seems to have.

Anyone have any info?

Well since there hasn't been any mention of it at all my guess would be that HTC would use Google's Attentive Display. Yeah it will light up the whole screen when lit but it will more than likely not be enabled by default. I could be wrong but we will find out soon enough when we are able to mess around with the phone as consumers.

Posted via the X '15

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac