05-17-2017 10:56 PM
284 ... 9101112
tools
    I just got the HTC 10 yesterday and noticed something right away that is driving me crazy mad. When the phone is vertical and not rotated, I can not select any of the top buttons in any app without the notification bar dropping down.

For example, if I am using the internet browser, I can not select the top white address bar to enter as web address without the phones notification bar jumping down and covering it up.

Also, unlike the HTC One MAX that I am just coming out of, there is NO touch screen calibration for the HTC 10.

Everything is up-to-date including HTC sense.

Have you experienced anything similar and/or is there as fix for this?
    06-16-2016 11:24 AM
    I just got the HTC 10 yesterday and noticed something right away that is driving me crazy mad. When the phone is vertical and not rotated, I can not select any of the top buttons in any app without the notification bar dropping down.

For example, if I am using the internet browser, I can not select the top white address bar to enter as web address without the phones notification bar jumping down and covering it up.

Have you experienced anything similar and/or is there as fix for this?
    Actually I don't have this problem at all, but I'm from the EU and I have an older software version so...
    06-17-2016 05:42 PM
    Verge review is out (surprisingly early) and they said camera app is very slow to launch. Is it really slow to capture a pic and is very noticeable? For eg comparing with 6P and S7, S7 is super fast to capture a pic but 6P is slow in my opinion. How does it compare in terms of taking a quick picture?

Thanks
    There is an update coming/or came

[URLhttp://www.techtimes.com/articles/157506/20160511/htc-10-update-for-unlocked-units-brings-wi-fi-stability-camera-performance-enhancement-and-more.htm[/URL]

Update 1.53.617.5
    06-20-2016 04:29 PM
    CAMERA USE MAKES IT HOT!
    Is there an update or some information as to how hot the HTC 10 gets when mild use of the camera occurs?? I love the classy look and feel of the phone. Just worried about how hot it gets.

Thank you!
    07-03-2016 05:01 PM
    Why is the LED light so bright. Its about 20x brighter than the M8. I can make shadows on the ceiling of my bedroom. It is really annoying.
    Also, the auto dimming feature was not working, so I had to add an app. The M8 worked fine.
    07-05-2016 10:55 PM
    My LED ain't that bright, but I usually leave my scrunchie on it overnight anyway. As for the brightness, do you have Adaptive Brightness turned on in the display settings?

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-06-2016 08:41 AM
    Does the HTC 10 slow down after some time? What about the screen viewing angles? Are they a turn off for someone who doesn't use their phone outdoors?
    07-22-2016 12:40 PM
    Does the HTC 10 slow down after some time? What about the screen viewing angles? Are they a turn off for someone who doesn't use their phone outdoors?
    I've noticed a few slowdowns at times, mostly when gaming, but I clear out my recent apps and it goes back to normal. Viewing angles are fine for me, outside and inside, high noon or pitch darkness.
    07-23-2016 10:25 AM
    Have HTC committed to monthly security updates like Samsung and LG? I see the 10 still hasnt received the July patch..
    07-24-2016 08:23 AM
    Hi guys, I have a slow charge issue. I accidentally left the phone under the sun for half an hour in a tank bag while riding on a motorcycle. After that a little bit of a slow charge issue started. The phone charges to a certain percentage, say %85, and stays there for 10-15 minutes without even getting a %1 increase in the battery level. I can't figure out what's going on. Can this problem be related to the occasion I left it under the sun. Because afterwards, there was a red exclamation mark flashing inside the battery logo on the top right corner and the phone was really hot which got colder after some time that I shut it off. Thanks for any insight you night provide.
    07-26-2016 07:20 AM
    First, be sure to read our HTC 10 preview, which has lots of juicy info.

Got questions? We're now free to answer them! Myself, Phil and Dan Bader have been using the HTC 10 for the past week, and we're ready and waiting to answer your burning questions.

Fire away!
    Hi can anyone tell me what the h stands for following HTC M10H
    Thanks
    07-27-2016 02:41 AM
    I have the htc 10 and first the notification led worked with apps but now it doesn't flash green with pending notifications, only works while charging?
    07-28-2016 04:35 AM
    Hello everyone I'm on the fence between the 10 and an S7. I was wondering what the audio quality would be like playing through a car stereo via aux cable? And regarding the cameras I was wondering how good the rear camera is for night landscape shots, the front facing camera with apps like snapchat, and how fast and reliable the camera app opens and then takes a picture.
    07-28-2016 05:20 PM
    The HTC 10 lags on Google Messenger when you open the app and search for contacts to send and SMS message. There is no lag when responded or selecting contacts already used. This is not a keyboard issue. All other texting apps work flawlessly.
    08-02-2016 12:45 PM
    Bumper for my original questions
    08-07-2016 12:29 PM
    I've installed the new google Duo on three of device, 2 nexus and an HTC 10. The video quality on the nexus devices were amazingly awesome. Unfortunately, that's not the case with htc 10. The video quality was a disaster although all devices were on the same WiFi network. Anyone with a similar issue?
    08-18-2016 03:49 PM
    How does it compare to the LG G5. Which one has the best camera(s) and is the HTC worth the additional cost of 200 euros?
    10-06-2016 11:47 AM
    I would never buy anything else other than it. The cameras on the 10 are super great, it's just the Duo app that I'm having the problem with
    10-06-2016 12:13 PM
    How do you save a theme? Whenever I am looking at new themes and wallpapers it defaults back to the original theme. Thanks.
    10-18-2016 12:37 AM
    Im seriously considering buying this phone after note 7 debacle.
    10-18-2016 02:50 AM
    I feel like the HTC 10 is underrated
    10-18-2016 10:59 AM
    How is battery life? HTC are quoted as saying 2 days with the obvious "Your mileage may vary". What are you seeing in real world use?
    Have you been able to compare the screen to the SGS7e in terms of brightness and visibility in bright sunlight?
    Hi. I've been a rather happy HTC 10 owner since May 2016. But I must say that battery life is the bit I'm dissatisfied with. I admit I'm a heavy user, but lately the battery won't last more than 6 hours. That's unacceptable. I reckon that's probably caused by some background app / malware or maybe just by the continuous access to the data on the external memory card.
    Anyone has got any suggestions to improve battery life?
    12-28-2016 06:12 AM
    I noticed that videos recorded indoors sometimes show this random 'flickering'. Is that caused by the phone trying to compensate for the dim light or is my camera faulty? Anyone experienced anything similar?
    12-28-2016 06:16 AM
    Is the M10 have developer like the M9 did?
    01-29-2017 04:47 AM
    I've got the M8.
    But do you believe I should buy a HTC 10 for 500 euros now or wait for the "supposedly coming" HTC 10 in March?
    I love my M8 almost as much as when I got it 2,5 years ago but my top speaker is distorting the sound. Already replaced the battery and the guy replaced te speaker as well but the sound keeps distorting when in high volumes, which is a pity since I use the speakers a lot and it´s one of the thighs I love most about it.
    How do you compare the speakers between the 2? What about performance? What do you miss on the M8? Basically, do you recommend me to upgrade?

Cheers
    01-31-2017 02:19 AM
284 ... 9101112