We've got the HTC 10 and we're answering your questions right here!

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Please don't spend 500 euros on a new HTC 10 right now. IF you're going to buy an HTC 10 right now, please buy it used. Or wait a month for MWC when we'll see the next batch of phones.
Based on the recent HTC 11 U rumors, do you still give the same advice? The 10 costs 450 euros now.

Cheers

Bruno Romero

May 18, 2017
Visit site
Which HTC headphones are better sound quality for the HTC 10? The htc hi res audio or the HTC pro studio? The pro studio does have a woofer & tweeter per ear bud, but the high res speakers are larger? I know the hi res earphones had to pass a quality test from Japan audio society. Running audio at a minimum of 24 bit 96 khz. I'm not sure what the actual specs of the outlet of audio are for either headphones. And the HTC 10 does have an option to choose pro studio ear buds for boom sound. It doesn't have a hi res option, but I'm assuming the in eat option will be the selection for it. Keep in mind that I play 192 khz, 24 bit audio flac files on my phone. So which headphones will deliver the best quality as in bit and khz?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz