What special features come with the HTC 10?

A

AC Question

Other than the supposed 2TB memory possibility, what special features come with the HTC 10?

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Lets see.........These are all new for HTC--quad HD display, fingerprint scanner, much improved cameras (at least on paper), and then of course the 2TB memory possibility. I am excited for this one because it seems like HTC has finally put out a really good flagship quality phone.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Other than the supposed 2TB memory possibility, what special features come with the HTC 10?

So what do you mean special features most phones do these things. Cellular voice, data, camera, good screen, build.. when you say special features are you meaning gimmicks? these consist of like 3D camera's built in, bubbles everywhere, makes noises like a droid when you pick it up, always on display because that one sec to touch the button is a life changing event and you could miss out on something god forbid. bottom line most phones do not have special features they all do the same thing its the software added outside of stock android that make them look and act different OS wise, and well the rest are the items listed above. hope this helps have a great day.

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Depth of camera control is really impressive.
I saw they have app-locks built-in. I dig that since 3rd party ones are always funky.
Audio is all kinds of special and if you have high quality headphones, this phone has the juice to power them so the bass doesn't give out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair